Size: Menopace Plus|Change

on 5 December 2014
I was on hrt for 2 years, it worked really well for the awful hot flushes and cold sweats I had but I had a very heavy bleed so decided to go to doctors. He referred me to the gyno at the hospital where I found out the hrt was feeding the fibroids I had and they were very big. They said as long as I was on the hrt they could keep growing bigger. This made me decide I have to come off it so I did and I bought these tablets Menopace Plus after reading all the good reviews. They are totally AMAZING that is the only word I can say to describe them. The doctor told me if I came off the hrt the hot flushes would return straight away but since taking these I can happily say they haven't and I feel so much better.
I just wanted to share this with anyone who is deciding to do what I did and was scared to come off hrt.
FANTASTIC AMAZING AND NO NASTY SIDE EFFECTS
love sue x
11 comment| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 May 2015
I've been pn menopace 5 weeks now, i saw a difference within days my sleep pattern came back. I dont have night sweats or hot flushes now, low mood and tirednesswas a major thing. I now feel i've got my life back, i'm much happier in myself and feel i can cope with most things. Would highly recomend these.
22 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2013
I have only recently started the menopause and was having problems with sweating
nearly everyday then came upon these tablets and they started to work as soon as I took them
on 27 June 2012
Since trying this product I actually feel great I don'T feel tired anymore feel great in myself and would recommend to anyone suffering the Menopause
on 6 February 2013
No more hot flushes and sleepless nights. This actually works for me and the best price is on here as I always shop around.
on 20 May 2016
I hit menopause at 42, periods stopped completely, but I did not get any other symptoms until the past 2 months. I was ill with the flu and had a bad fever and throat for 3 weeks, after this I developed other menopause side effects: tiredness, hot flushes, enlarged belly, weight gain, etc.

I ordered these tablets last month and noticed a difference within a week, the improvement has been slow over a period of time, but I can see the change. My belly has gone down a considerable amount, no more flushes, can sleep better, body aches less, I have more energy now too. I am very wary of tablet remedies, but this one actually worked for me, I'm sure everyone is different, but it may be worth giving it one month to see if it does work and then take it from there. I have just purchased more, don't think it helps with hair loss nor is it a miracle weight loss drug, it is slow and well paced and I would definitely recommend it.
on 18 July 2016
ok i have never writen a review before but feel that this is a must...i am probably 3 years period free and have been coping.in general with the menopause in any holistic drug free way i can...last year i turned 50 ..was running 12 miles a week up at 6am and worked all day ...Then it hit me ..this year i haven't been able to get out of bed before 7.30am have no energy whatsoever to even think about exercise and would need a daily nana nap after work 5-6pm. I wondered if i was depressed but having known friends with depression i thought probably not!!
Having spent a fortune on everything possible to help me get through this i though "what the hell lets gove these a go"....Now by reading other reviews it linked me into an article about the lady magnet!!!.Something i already had in the draw upstairs, but had forgotten about. So i started taking the tabs daily one red one green but also wearing the lady magnet....OH MY GOD!!! what a difference!! now i dont know which one has helped or it could be thrm both but ladies please please try these i have my old self back..i can work all day and garden in the evening ..take dogs gor walks and generally feel alive again...if you only do one thing for yourself this year and you have Menopause symptoms please give these little miracles a go....
on 24 September 2014
Amazing product. Menopause arrived with a bang and felt horrible but after just a week of taking this product I felt normal again. No more sleepless nights, no anxiety ,totally calm. Have stocked up for months
on 4 March 2014
After feeling so down with no motivation, tired all of the time, constantly waking in the night with hot sweats I now feel I have got the old me back again. After just one week of taking these I had so much life in me and the motivation to deal with my busy life. The menopause creeps up on you gradually and you don't always realise immediately that this is the reason you are feeling so low all of the time. I have only been taking them for three months but already they are now such an important part of my daily life and I really couldn't manage without them.
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2013
I started taking these tablets for severe hot flushes which I was having half hourly when at their worst. I also wanted to try a natural remedy. Don't expect this to work immediately, I took the tablets for two weeks before I saw any results so they obviously have to get into your system before they work. I haven't had any hot flushes since and I am now on my second months supply. I would recommend this to anybody suffering from hot flushes.
11 comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse