on 17 February 2013
I like the purity and quality of this product. Most people lack Omega 3, as did I. Therefore, started taking it to improve my health. After just one pot at three per day, I have lost my slight knee pain and lower backache. As a bonus, my partner has commented on how soft my skin has become! I think my face looks smoother too and not as dry.
Highly recommended
on 22 September 2013
I bought fish oil of this particular brand because it has got high amount of EPA and DHA per tablet. It is actually this amount and not really the overall omega mg amount that is important since we should take a min of 450mg EPA and DHA (combined) daily.

I take it for stomach ulcers and joints as fish oil is anti-inflammatory. I have not had any joint problems ever since and the ulcers seem to be better. It was also excellent price vs amount.

I would definitely buy this again.
on 29 November 2012
Recommended by a naturalist, slightly more expensive than other brands, but a good price online. An excellent quality product with 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA, higher than cheaper brands.
I have used these for some time now and can recommend them as very good quality capsules. You may like to know that each capsule contains 180mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA.
on 8 November 2012
The fish oil capsules are really good, feeling the positive effects on the joints already. Suggested to me by our forward thinnking GP as a real benefit for women of a certain age! Will definately be ordering more when my bumper pack runs out.
on 18 July 2011
PACKAGED WELL AND ARRIVED PROMPTLY. SINCE USING THESE I HAVE SEEN A CHANGE IN MY BODY DOWN TO HAVING MORE ENERGY.HAVING TO DEAL WITH TWINS, ONE VERY DISABLED-24 HR CARE. I NOW HAVE HARD WHITE STRONG GROWING NAILS WHICH I HAVE NEVER HAD IN MY LIFE. THICK HEALTHY HAIR AND I'VE ALWAYS HAD WHITE EYES, BUY YO! NOW THEY ARE WHITE AS THE TOILET SEAT!! SPARKLING! I MADE MY OTHER PURCHASE TODAY AND HAS BEEN DISPATCHED!
THOUGH IT DOES SAY TO TRY WITH A MULTIVITAMIN WHICH I TRIED AFTER MORE THAN HALF WAY GETTING THROUGH THE BOTTLE AS I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS UNTIL ONE DAY DECIDING TO READ THE BOTTLE INFO TO MY MUM. SO I BEGUN TAKING MY CENTRUM TABS WITH IT, AND IT WAS THEN THAT I SUFFERED WITH BAD HEADACHES MIGRANES ACTUALLY! STOPPED THE CENTRUM AFTER ABOUT A WEEK-IF THAT-AND IS DOING JUST FINE. EVERYBODYS BODY IS DIFFERENT. BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. FOR ME IT SEEMS TO BE DOING ITS JOB WITHOUT ME HAVING TO HAVE A MULTIVITAMIN TO GO WITH IT
77 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 March 2014
Have been really pleased with this purchase. Was delivered promptly and is excellent value for money. Taking these tablets has really helped the osteoarthritis in my finger joints to the point where I no longer have to take a painkiller before playing golf! Excellent product. Thank you
on 26 January 2015
Amazing produce- great value, also not extra added vitamins which means you can take in high doses and be safe. Also the product is tested for pollutants. I take 6 capsules a day (the label advises 1-3, though there is no real upper limit in terms of safety) and I have noticed my skin is not as dry and my mood definitely seems more stable/less anxious. Arrived on time and swiftly.
on 27 February 2013
Recent research is proving that omega oil helps prevent clogging of the arteries thus helping keep a healthy heart and helps prevent strokes. A very good reason to take them. I am told these capsules are the best on the market
on 31 August 2014
Taking these in tandem with Natures Aid 1500mg Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL (see my review of this product) for my arthritic joints. These capsules are very easy to take. Part of my subscribe & save order.