on 20 June 2017
Bit of background: my little girl suffers from excema, hayfever rash and prickly heat.
I have researched sun creams tried suncreams.
Past couple years we used ladival and it was fine, this year, she reacted really badly to it.
Drs said use factor 30 and research.
Turns out, factor 50 is not to be used on people with skin issues as it blocks the pores causes problems.
Found this one, first application on a 30' day here in Essex no problems what so ever and in and out of the pool!!
Her skin has had no reactions, no issues and it has moisturised it too!!
A very lovely sun cream which I highly recommend!
on 22 June 2017
Very happy with this sun cream. Used it on my 4 month old and he seemed very well protected. He wasn't in the direct sun long but as his skin is so delicate even 10 mins could damage it. We were on a boat with no shade for longer than that and he was fine. I didn't find it that difficult to rub in either.
on 18 June 2017
This suncream is brilliant. For a family with allergies to a lot of other suncreams, as well as kiddies with eczema...this is perfect! Rubs in really well, does the job perfectly. Highly recommend it, especially if you have sensitive skin issues :)
on 31 May 2017
I love Green People, but this sun cream is so difficult to apply. Leaves skin looking very white. However, it has no major nasties in it and does the job.
on 1 February 2016
Used on son that got rash with anyother suncream. This was brilliant and didnt cause any reaction at all. Good coverage too.
on 3 November 2016
Brilliant product, the only suncream I have found that doesn't give my children a rash, age 1,5 and 9 , I buy every year !
on 15 April 2017
Great cream but ridiculous packaging.
on 7 September 2016
Really good product. Little smelly however.
on 1 May 2017
Love this Sun cream it's lovely and my little girl doesn't suffer with her eczema.
on 22 July 2013
I bought this for myself - I'm fair skinned & burn easily. It works well - no burning at all & non sticky. It has an odd consistency which separates in the tube so a watery substance spurts out before the rather thick cream which takes a bit of rubbing in. This can catch you out so take care where you squeeze. Best to aim for the palm of the hand and mix it together.