Customer reviews

Size: 75ml|Change

on 10 July 2017
This is wonderful stuff!! I have sensitive skin which is prone to dry itchy patches. I also have PCOS which causes no end of hormonal problems which usually end up showing on my face. This product is easy to use and gentle and I am able to use it at least twice a week without any problems at all. No redness or sore patches just lovely clean skin. Even more wonderful when used with the facial wash and rich moisturiser - my skin has cleared up and feels lovely and soft.
on 27 December 2016
Best exfoliator I have used to date and leaves skin lovely and soft. Great for dry skin and although I wouldn't say mine is particularly sensitive, I do have a high colour (red!!) and it does not flare up so would imagine its great if you do have.

On par with exfoliators used on me in very expensive spars, so must be good. Have tried other products in the range, moisturiser for example, and that was good too.
on 18 July 2017
Bought this as my partner does a relatively manual job and was getting lots of hard dead skin on his hands. This combined with a hand cream has got rid of the dead skin without making his hands too soft to do his work.
on 3 July 2017
Used this exfoliator for years, great price from Amazon.
on 16 July 2017
An excellent product that cleans really well. Its not a completely smooth product, but the texture helps aids exfoliation. It's mild enough to use everyday. Face does not feel too tight after use.
on 3 July 2012
A gentle exfoliant, felt very refreshing, a nice smell, great value and arrived quickly so I would highly recommend this product.
on 21 May 2015
Been using it for 1 month (3 times a week) and seems to work well for me. A simple exfoliant that would probably last for 6 months ( I only use a quid coin size per application )
on 4 September 2017
Usually in the store, price of products are more expensive than online, but I found the same price and quality in the Internet is such a good product, very good in general. Its design makes me very comfortable to use. Absolutely incredible and a great price! Can't go wrong! Outstanding product that is easy to use Definitely worth every penny. Superior quality and easy to transfer
on 3 May 2012
The product is just as described, I'm really satisfied with it. The exfoliant leaves the skin soft, smooth, clean and moisturised! This is not the first product from Dead Sea Spa Magic I use and have to admit all the products are the best in their price range!
on 12 April 2014
I really like these products. They definitely make a difference to your skin, after one use your skin feels smoother, cleaner and tighter. Definitely worth the money.