USN Creatine Monohydrate, 500 g
Size: 500g|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 26 August 2016
I am using this product from a long time and I've used it many times. I am a gym freak and I was looking something which could help to reduce muscular pain when I am lifting a lot of weight and also which could increase the strength. I would recommend this product to everyone as It did work for me, but make sure you drink plenty of water when you are using this and also don't take insane amount.

Packaging of the product is perfect, all the description and how to use is written outside. I simply followed what was written and I loved it. I like USN products and this product is one of the best. I tried to find any negative point of this product but unfortunately It worked for me so couldn't find any and also the price was reasonable. Who ever is exercising and want to increase strength and reduce muscular pain then give it a try !!!
6 people found this helpful
on 9 April 2018
ITake 5grms a day or a level tea spoon any time of day more so before my work out does get to your muscle firbers quick lets you train that much harder and longer i like this product taken with water or a fruit juice,has no taste dissolves ok to with a little bit left at the bottom but just finish it with more water.
on 22 May 2017
Average creatine - Does not really impact performance as well as other brands like Optimum Nutrition because it simply doesn't dissolve or mix well at all so you lack the full benefit creatine can give. Also like other users have stated this brand does tend to make you need to urinate a lot more than other products, probably because of the massive amount of water needed to consume one dose as it doesn't resolved. However, is reasonable priced and is better than buying fake cheap creatine as you know what your getting.
One person found this helpful
on 2 May 2018
I’ve used many brands of creatine over the years. Most either leave a horrible taste in your juice or clog up and don’t mix well. This is 100% tasteless and mixes instantly.
on 25 April 2016
Excellent value - I use with USN low carb protein with bcaa's and L glutamine. Good size gains and strength (I am female), however, keep in mind that when loading for the first day or two you may need to make a few more toilet stops until you get used to it. Worth mentioning that it doesn't give stomach ache though.
on 12 June 2018
Mixes very poorly
on 17 November 2014
I absolutely Love this product. It got delivered very quickly and after about a week I already feel a massive difference during workout.

The powder dissolves well and there is no taste to it at all!

Would definitely recommend
One person found this helpful
on 29 November 2017
Quality product at a reasonable price.
Very happy.
on 22 November 2017
okay
on 11 May 2017
Great stuff, one point to make (this could totally be because I mix it with pre workout) but it takes a pretty long time to disolve in my shaker, normally some left at the bottom, leave the gym feeling good, It's doing the job so far tho 🖒🖒