USN Creatine Monohydrate, 500 g
Size: 500g|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 26 August 2016
I am using this product from a long time and I've used it many times. I am a gym freak and I was looking something which could help to reduce muscular pain when I am lifting a lot of weight and also which could increase the strength. I would recommend this product to everyone as It did work for me, but make sure you drink plenty of water when you are using this and also don't take insane amount.

Packaging of the product is perfect, all the description and how to use is written outside. I simply followed what was written and I loved it. I like USN products and this product is one of the best. I tried to find any negative point of this product but unfortunately It worked for me so couldn't find any and also the price was reasonable. Who ever is exercising and want to increase strength and reduce muscular pain then give it a try !!!
6 people found this helpful
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 17 February 2018
Firstly - the health benefits of Creatine have been widely proven. At this point in time, it is the most researched sports supplement in the world and is safe for you to consume. You can get this from real food sources like beef or shellfish, however, you would have to consume superhuman amounts to achieve any results (and it would cost you a fortune - have you seen the price of steaks lately!)

Creatine will improve your performance and enable you to train slightly harder at the gym/on the pitch/wherever, by facilitating your body's usage and production of ATP - boring science bit over! Take it as instructed and you'll be able to crank out an extra few reps - which will, in turn, lead to greater muscular gains.

Creatine Monohydrate is the most common version and has high bio-availability - don't believe the hype of other "creatine delivery systems" - they're just marketing.

USN brand comes in a great tub which is exactly what I was looking for - many other brands save some money on packaging by using a plastic bag - which always seems to end up getting most of the product on my arm and sleeves than in my shaker!

If you already have a tub, by all means, save some cash and use the bulk powders or myprotein equivalent. If you're new to this - you can't go far wrong with this product.

I hope this has helped - if you feel it has please do leave a vote - alternatively feel free to ask me any follow-up questions and I'll try my best to help you out!
on 22 May 2017
Average creatine - Does not really impact performance as well as other brands like Optimum Nutrition because it simply doesn't dissolve or mix well at all so you lack the full benefit creatine can give. Also like other users have stated this brand does tend to make you need to urinate a lot more than other products, probably because of the massive amount of water needed to consume one dose as it doesn't resolved. However, is reasonable priced and is better than buying fake cheap creatine as you know what your getting.
One person found this helpful
on 9 April 2018
ITake 5grms a day or a level tea spoon any time of day more so before my work out does get to your muscle firbers quick lets you train that much harder and longer i like this product taken with water or a fruit juice,has no taste dissolves ok to with a little bit left at the bottom but just finish it with more water.
on 2 May 2018
I’ve used many brands of creatine over the years. Most either leave a horrible taste in your juice or clog up and don’t mix well. This is 100% tasteless and mixes instantly.
on 25 April 2016
Excellent value - I use with USN low carb protein with bcaa's and L glutamine. Good size gains and strength (I am female), however, keep in mind that when loading for the first day or two you may need to make a few more toilet stops until you get used to it. Worth mentioning that it doesn't give stomach ache though.
on 17 November 2014
I absolutely Love this product. It got delivered very quickly and after about a week I already feel a massive difference during workout.

The powder dissolves well and there is no taste to it at all!

Would definitely recommend
One person found this helpful
on 29 November 2017
Quality product at a reasonable price.
Very happy.
on 22 November 2017
okay
on 11 May 2017
Great stuff, one point to make (this could totally be because I mix it with pre workout) but it takes a pretty long time to disolve in my shaker, normally some left at the bottom, leave the gym feeling good, It's doing the job so far tho 🖒🖒