on 19 July 2014
As a vegetarian, I have always struggled with getting the right amount of protein in my diet. I have found this to be brilliant. It is a great after run drink and a rather filling breakfast all in one! I use two scoops with 50% semi skimmed milk and 50% water and you really wouldn't know you were having anything other than a tasty milkshake. I have had it with water also but found myself missing the thick and creamy taste milk gives it. Would recommend to anyone considering a protein shake.
3 people found this helpful
on 13 July 2016
One of my favourite protein powders of all times! It tasted nice and the taste is not "sickish" as some protein has. I like that it is lean but still high in protein. It's perfect in a porridge or fruit smoothie too - you don't need to add anything else to sweeten up the taste! I'm currently using another brand protein powder, but I'll be back to this one after this!
on 7 July 2014
not sure if i notice the green tea effect in this powder...not the best vanilla flavour but not the worst! (i actually found home bargains protein powder the tastiest protein powder i have ever tasted! and it was half the price that the maximuscle tubs are!!)
will finish this tub as quite expensive but doubt will buy again!!:(
on 21 January 2016
Tastes lovely, I've been using this brand but another flavour to lose weight, replacing lunch time with one of these and lost 10lbs to start with.

Great product, tasty and leaves you feeling full if you have 2 scoops with milk.
on 17 August 2015
I have been using this product for years, this however, is the first time I have sourced it from GYMSTATION LTD. I wont be doing it again! There are a number of problems with the product i received to the point where I do not believe it to be authentic.

The colour is very different than normal as is the taste and texture. When left in a bottle after mixing it settles out to the bottom something I have never experienced with this product before. i will be throwing out this box and sourcing it from somewhere more reliable in the future.
on 26 June 2014
My personal trainer doesn't think much of the ingredients however I love this product as it makes my workouts easier, gives me more energy and means I am not so stiff the next day. Tastes fab as well.
on 2 September 2014
Love this and it helps fill me up, I use it as part of my smoothie mixture. I am over 60 and when I lose weight I go very scrawny the idea is that this will keep me plumped out. The vanilla with fresh strawberries is yummy.
on 6 May 2015
Protein powder will never taste nice and MaxiMuscle is no exception. I prefer strawberry. I did see some results, though I'm not sure if it was the product in addition to my own hard work
on 11 October 2013
If used correctly (2 cups 2 times a day in water, not milk) this is great for keeping your muscle mass high and your body fat low. Tastes pretty good, mixes well and has a decent price. Nothing wrong with it.
on 18 May 2013
Firstly its nearly half the price of the high streets like Holland and barratt. I've tried with water and skimmed milk and both taste great, adding a little ice also helps. the results are great I replaced just lunch with the shake and within 3 weeks I've lost over 8lbs (including 3 work outs a week)

See one answered question