Customer reviews

Vertese 1000mg Evening Primrose Oil 30 Vegetable Capsules

on 10 January 2015
This is a brilliant supplement for me. I was willing to pay a bit more for a good quality product as Evening Primrose Oil is essential for me to balance my hormones. Started taking about a week ago and did not have my usual HIDEOUS PMS symptoms - my skin stayed quite clear and my mood was upbeat - normally I am irritable and impatient, with a dark cloud hanging over my head - fun! ugh.
I do find that taking a vitamin B supplement alongside this is very beneficial. I take Homocystex Plus - a high strength, good quality supplement - as it should be considering the price! Very expensive, but worth it in my case.
on 24 April 2014
Vegan, vegetarian, not tested on animals. Skin and hair looking great since taking them. Thank you, I recommend these. They are a little pricey but you get what you pay for IMO.
on 13 May 2016
I took these to help my eczema. After about 5 weeks I saw a marked improvement on my face. I'm not 100% sure it was due to the primrose oil supplements I was taking, but I really think if u suffer from eczema, give it a go! And stick with it: don't give up if it doesn't show improvement straight away.
on 4 December 2013
Good for hormonal health - especially in the more mature lady whose hormones may need some addition too. This is an natural alternative to hormone replacement therapy and certainly worth trying, as there appear to be no side effects.
on 7 August 2017
Very happy with these, especially with them being vegetarian and a great strength, no more PMS in my house lol
on 27 April 2016
Vegetarian capsules that are easy to swallow and are a great boost to my diet. I have tried other evening primrose tablets but find this one by far the best. Improves my skin and general health.
on 17 December 2017
I bought this to deal with a particular issue and it works so far no complaints.
on 8 March 2017
great product
on 28 October 2016
Great for hormone balancing. Has helped my pcos
on 1 May 2017
This is a vegetarian product, so happy to have been able to buy it.