on 13 May 2015
I used to have really sensitive teeth and previously used Sensodyne (which is fine, but full of chemicals). This product is much safer (in my opinion) and my dentist told me I have really good oral hygene - I've been using this product for the last few years. I can also have my teeth cleaned by the dentist without the need for Novocaine injections.
on 15 March 2017
After years of abrasive toothpaste use I was worried about my enamel - my concern about swapping toothpaste was in case my sensitivity returned.

I needn't have worried - after a month of use my teeth feel just as clean and fresh, no heightened sensitivity either.

I'm not convinced my teeth are any whiter than they were but neither do the seem more stained or darker.

I'll continue to use and don't expect I'll be buying standard whitening toothpaste again.
on 25 August 2016
I bought this since its fluoride free. Won't be able to tell what benefit its doing till ive used it for a long time. That being said it got a good taste and there is no worry if you swallow a bit of it.
on 25 March 2017
Love this toothpaste! I have tried several fluoride free kinds of toothpaste but this one definitely tops them all. It doesn't have any funky texture or taste weird (as some others I'd tried had). It leaves your teeth feeling very smooth and clean with a lovely fresh minty taste. I'll be buying this in bulk next time!
on 28 July 2016
This is better than sensodine sensitive tooth past I have very sensitive teeth and this not only works better but leaves your teeth sqweeky clean and keeps tartar build up through the day all day protection and clean bright teeth. Love it.
on 18 March 2017
I have bought it as alternative toothpaste as is cruel free and needed toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Works great, protect my teeth as good or even better then commercial toothpaste. I recommend it to anyone as is great.
on 22 September 2017
Nice taste and seems to do the job for the sensitive parts of my teeth. I found it took a few days to start working but has been fine ever since. I have used this for a long time now- years!
on 5 February 2016
I have used this toothpaste for years and thoroughly recommend it. My teeth are in excellent condition, which my dentist has commented on.
on 26 August 2016
I have been using this tooth paste for a few weeks now and I think its very nice. It is reasonably priced and has some great natural ingredients in it to help protect your teeth/gums.
on 23 January 2018
My teeth feel great, worth the price, healthy teeth. Much more better than the leading brands.