on 28 June 2017
I have never been compelled to leave a review before however I felt I must for this product. I am in my mid forties and train in martial arts 2 or 3 times a week. I am normally in a constant state of muscular pain (DOMS), just as it is clearing I go back for another session which starts another cycle of pain. I put this down to my age and conceded that this was something I would have to live with, all part of getting older. I have never taken any supplements before other than vitamins but I thought I would give this product a try. As instructed I drank 50g of SIS REGO within 30 mins of my training session finishing; imagine my surprise when I got up in the morning and was able to walk down the stairs without the normal wincing with leg pain and holding onto the banister for support, I felt like I was in my 20's again. I then got to thinking maybe I didn't train too hard the night before or perhaps I was having a placebo effect. So on my next training session I held nothing back and again drank the recommended amount within the recommended time frame and once again awoke the following day with almost no muscle pain, now if only I could find another miracle cure for knee joints :)
on 30 July 2017
I absolutely love these drinks as they are really good when participating in draining workouts of any kind, I found them to be an extremely useful solution to too many aches and pains after working out as well as helping me to move forward with following workouts alot sooner than usual without the intense painful discomfort that I uself suffer after even just one session. Definitely worth the purchase and I will be purchasing again. Hope this helps.
on 10 March 2017
Just got back into exercising after too long away and this product does help me recover from circuit training, whilst helping control 2nd/3rd day DOMS. I mix it half & half water / almond milk and it is delicious. [Do not use normal cows milk with it, it says on the tub not to.]
on 26 February 2018
Protein arrived on time,as described,and well packaged.
Tastes good,this recovery protein seems too work for me.
I follow a body weight programme,and take part in gym classes,abs/boot Camp,etc.
I get through it quite fast,3 scoops in 500ml water.but as I say,it works for me.
(I also use the SIS Electrolyte for rehydration,another good product).
on 6 November 2015
Personally, when I smash long run day (usually saturday) training for half marathons etc, the days after my legs can ache like hell for a couple of days.

However i find if I take this stuff (trust me just stick to the vanilla flavour, the strawberry is vile), within half an hour of finishing my run, it brings the aches on that same day, and they're gone by the next evening, meaning i'm in good shape to get back on on my tempo run on the monday...
on 23 November 2017
This review is currently based on taste only, after a few uses I will update on if it works for me or not.

Can drink this quite easily, taste is very light and not overpowering at all. However, this may be because you have to mix it with 500ml of water which does give it a watery taste.

I've tried mixing with 300ml water and it doesn't dissolve very well so it's best to stick to 500ml.
on 17 January 2018
Great value for money compared to others on the market. I train 5 or 6 days a week and this seems to work really well after a tough session. It mixes well and the taste isn't too bad, there is a bit of an aftertaste but I'm yet to find any protein supplement that doesn't. The only negative I have found is that the soya protein does give me bad wind!
on 1 March 2017
Its the first time Ive been subject to Protein powder. Didn't like the aftertaste, but I am assuming its something you get used to. It doesn't take long to drink the recommended 500ml of shake, but the instructions are so small I found it difficult to read. In addition, I hadn't realised it comes with a scoop so I initially used a teaspoon. When you get yours, check for the scoop first! 3 Stars only because I personally don't like the aftertaste, otherwise OK.
on 6 March 2018
I have always been a fan of Reflex & ON protein but this was the first time I tried SIS Protein. The taste was must better than On and was even more effective, Very reasonable priced as well. Choclate flavor is the one I tried and would definitely go for the same again. I am looking forward to buy my next tub soon.
on 15 April 2018
I was sceptical about this product, but since using it I have not suffered the usual leg ache, no matter how long the ride. Will certainly be buying more. For a whey product it is not too bad a taste and is easy to mix in a standard water bottle, but the shaker bottle simplifies the process even further.