on 9 April 2017
works for women

arrived quickly - well packaged with seal

product is as described works well with the other brand products

However I bought in April and realised the expiry is may ! This year there's more than a two month supply so not happy
One person found this helpful
on 29 April 2018
I have used this product for a couple of years now and swear buy it. It dissolves easily in hot water which I then add to my protein drink. I take 5grms the night before training and then another with my post workout drink which I have in the Sauna after working out.
My performance and gains since using this consistently have been really good.
on 5 August 2017
Product: Really effective I have been finding my training levels have improved. Downside there is no warning that you need to stop using this product; so you can do 2 months on 1month off. Research carefully before using.
Seller: Good price, delivered on time.
on 17 December 2014
Even though i took it i didn't see any results...only because in order to get results from this supplement you need to make sure you have sufficient daily macro nutrient intake. If your protein and carb intake is too low you wont see much results and it would prove to be waste of your money. So make sure you diet is intact.
on 30 December 2016
By far the best creatine I've had before.
Blends easily into protein shakes, juice or squash without the bittyness at the bottom and tasteless.

Results wise, have always seen an increase in strength after the loading phase, adding 10kgs to deadlift and bench.
on 19 February 2018
This was the best price I could buy at; bought this one following other reviews.
on 3 April 2016
Good price and prompt delivery. There are now alternatives to this product that don't require the loading week, but I like PHD products and think some of the others are a bit dubious.
on 30 March 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 15 February 2018
works,thanks!
on 2 February 2015
Definitely works. Gained 10kg since first use. However, like most sports supplements, it will not dissolve in any liquid.
One person found this helpful