on 1 July 2017
I've recently purchased a colour laser printer and noticed prior to ordering that the USB cable that I'd fitted to my outgoing colour inkjet printer looked to be a bit flimsy for the new job. Anyway, long story short, I purchased this USB cable and hoped it was up to the task in hand. After one week, so far so good. Good connections at both the printer and the laptop ends and a nice long 5 metre flex in case I have to move the laptop around the room at anytime and still be connected to the printer; it'll be much easier than trying to lift the heavy printer...

The USB cable arrived ahead of time, quashing any pre-conceived notion that I might have had to wait a few weeks while the British-based seller ordered the item from the Far East, and I was in receipt of it two days before my new printer arrived; they were both ordered via Amazon on the same day.

Too early at this stage to say if this cable will continue to work (hence only 4 stars) but, unless I mangle it in some grinding machine (unlikely) or slice through it with a garden strimmer (even more unlikely), I envisage getting several years' good service from this product (fingers crossed).
on 29 June 2017
Delivery a bit tardy, but it was well packaged and arrived in very good condition. Great to get a cable long enough to reach the new printer. (I keep away from wireless peripherals). Excellent value.
on 16 May 2016
Used for my Pixma photo printer, works perfectly as expected and its long length means I can connect from my laptop from across the room without having to pick up or move the printer.
on 25 June 2017
A nice long lead if you need it. Works with all Inkjet printers that have this connection.
on 1 August 2017
Very useful when your printer is some way from your computer. Very reasonably priced.
on 18 August 2017
arrived 0n time, well packaged, its a cable, connected it and it worked what more to say.
on 13 September 2017
Long cable for Silhouette Cameo.
Works well over a 5m distance.
VINE VOICEon 22 May 2015
super quality and a great price for a standard 5m USB cable - gets your printer the other side of the room from your PC1
on 27 January 2017
Does the job. I needed a long cable to connect a printer and this works perfectly.
on 7 September 2017
Does the job I bought it for. Good value for money