Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Change
Price:£7.90+ Free shipping

on 2 September 2017
The strap that connects the cap to the top snapped after a few weeks. Apart from that a good solid shaker
on 4 April 2013
My first shaker, bought to mix slimming shake drinks. The "mix" agitator is a fixed mesh against which powder is shaken. Unfortunately lumps of the mixture do not all break up and as a result the shakes have lumps of unmixed powder. If the Mixing-mesh moved about would it help?
on 23 April 2014
It thoroughly mixes shakes with no lumps and has a good capacity to use as a store of water around the gym. the seal is good and water tight but i would not recommend carrying it around where it cannot be put upright (in a gym bag)
on 11 May 2013
I bought this when I started training and I still have it years after. Its a very good quality shaker. To be honest though they are all the same just with a different name on the side.
on 2 December 2013
This was a good price but as it was an add on item we had to wait until we needed something else which is a little annoying
on 23 August 2013
this a great mixer and is perfect for mixing shakes. it was cheap to.it came on time and was well packaged.would use this seller again.
on 21 May 2015
Good - Used a few times so far.
Its a Protein shaker, you put your powder and water in, seal it, shake it, drink out of it, not much can go wrong :)
on 11 September 2010
It's the first time I've tried a shaker and I have to say they're awesome little things, My friends have them for after the gym to mix with the water there, but I prefer to take it at home.

Mixes really really well, though my only bad comment about it would be the lid isn't a straight forward screw on, you have to twistback and then twist on, people who own it will get what I mean.

My mates is just threaded on and is simple twist on its done, if you're not careful with the maximuscle shaker you'll have dribbles of protein shake flying everywhere :)
on 17 May 2013
maxi muscle and usn have helped me loose weight over the last 5 months and through them i can say from a 20 stoner i am now 16.9.
This shaker is brilliant for the work out at the gym and has a mesh to make sure all the lumps are disolved

See one answered question