Customer reviews

VELCRO Brand Stick On Tape - 20mm x 2.5m, White
Size: 20 mm x 2.5 m|Change

Amazing stuff. As a teacher I'm always using hook and loop style adhesives in displays and resource construction. I needed some similar adhesives for our new home to hang pictures in awkward places where nails couldn't be used and to tidy up my home cinema experience. The official velcro holds very well with both the hook and loop AND the 3M style adhesive strip holding weight securely in varying temperatures and on assorted material surfaces.
on 14 May 2017
Velcro works great, but the strips only stick to completely clean and flat surfaces, they've come off of slightly bumpy or soft surfaces after a few days.
on 27 January 2017
It has some good strength to it, i have my Anker Battery Bank suspended on the side of my desk and its quite a hefty power bank its it has not dropped off, its hard to cut down with scissors, i had a good 5 min of cutting into it, but in the end i got there and it was well worth the time, highly recommend!
on 5 April 2017
The Stick on Velcro tape is a fabulous resource for me. I have made beautiful charts for the children I work with in my class. The stick on is very strong. It holds on well onto the laminated sheets that I made for the charts. I will be buying more in the future when I run out.
on 27 September 2017
Remember: it is two + and - side Stick-on Velcro Tapes. So You can stick the two kind of tape together to get a regular (reusable) Velcro cable tie. Or you can stick one part to the cable one part to the wall to attach your cable to the wall. The possibilities are endless.

This is not what I meant to order. It is better! Also do not forget to pick your preferable colour.

(You could even create a detachable Amazon Dash Button with it. ;-) So you can keep you Amazon Dash Button next to you all the time !)
on 17 March 2017
Used this to fix a burglar alarm pad to the wall but allow us to take it ad move it elsewhere if necessary. This holds good and strong, both in terms of adhesiveness to the wall and alarm keypad, but also the velcro itself.
on 15 May 2017
Bought this to place on nets on my windows to keep bugs out during summer. They are brilliant; I just cut them to size and stuck very well to both windows and nets. Will be buying more of these when needed.
on 17 May 2017
Doesn't stick as well as I had hoped, the command strips are far better! Wouldn't hold my child's mini canvas up and that is very light (10cm square)
on 22 April 2017
Not supplied in a box as shown, just a coil, which soon becomes unmanageable. This was intended to carry in a toolbox, but this will now not be possible. I expected the product to represent the picture shown otherwise this would not have been purchased.

Not Happy, will now have to buy from another supplier.
on 19 August 2016
not as strong as i had hope it would be as the two surfaces i tried to keep together kept on pulling away until eventually i almost used the whole packet just to reinforce the strips of velcro already used. after a short while, these too became less strong and did not hold teh two surfacees leaving the2 sides apart.