Colour: White|Change

on 7 September 2012
I love this little pedal bin. It seems to be very strong and a lovely design. I bought the white one. It comes in black and pink as well. It is good to be able to get a replacement liner if necessary. For those who have not gone metric, it is 12"H x 8"W x 10"D overall which includes the hinge and opening lip of the lid.
22 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 January 2015
Very nice, good sized bin.Easy to operate and clean
Lid fits properly.
I'm using usual carrier bag but you can order special bags for this model.
review image review image
on 10 October 2010
excellent! the simplest and sleekest design i've seen, it functions perfectly. i put it in the bathroom, which is pretty minimalist, where it takes up very little space and looks good. it's lightweight, yet is well balanced and doesn't tip over- all in all, very good value... it's a pleasure to buy something so functionally and cleanly designed without any frills and furbelows (what are furbelows anyway- i'd better google that) so- very happy with this purchase.
on 6 May 2011
Perfectly balanced so when you press the pedal it just opens, no sliding along the floor, no tipping over, just does exactly what you would want it to do!
on 26 August 2011
Just what I was looking for! This looks surprisingly smart for a plastic bin, the bucket lifts out easily for emptying and it doesn't slip around or tip up when you put your foot on the pedal.
on 10 March 2015
I stumbled across Simplehuman products whist looking for something online. I was shocked at some of their prices, wondering who would pay those prices for things like a bin !! Do these people have nothing better to spend their money on !!

I recently had a new bathroom and needed to buy bits for it which included a bin.... This small bin seemed an ideal size.. intrigued by Simplehuman products and their (mad ?) prices i decided to give them a try based on great reviews people seem to leave for their products.. Being that this is small and I felt actually a very reasonable price - I ordered it.

IMPRESSED? - VERY !

This bin is just perfect...

Its so easy to use and not a pain like other small bathroom bins I have had in the past ! This little bin does not topple over at all in use... Impressed !!

It is easy to clean - just a wipe over needed..

Its holds lots considering its quite a small bin.

There are special bins liners available for their bins but I am still considering whether I am willing to pay the price they sell at... for something that I will ultimately thrown away... ;-/ not sure...

But I am happy, really happy ! I tried out Simplehuman products... I have since bought another of their bins and when my kitchen is done I will be investing again in their recycling type bins...

My opinion is that they are a very good investment and possibly would last forever ! I would definitely recommend this.

Thank you.
on 15 November 2011
This bin is high quality so whilst you might be able to find cheaper options out there they will not live up to this standard. It might be black plastic but it looks stylish and is well made. I only wanted a small bin because I recycle most of my waste so this is the perfect size for me but would perhaps not be suitable for everyones kitchen, although it would be a bin that could happily be placed in any other type of room. The bin sits sturdily when you press the pedal and I am impressed. This bin looks like the picture that advertises it but you can't help but like it more when you see it yourself. Never thought I would be thrilled by a bin, but I am happy with this addition to my home.
on 25 September 2013
This bin is the perfect size for a bathroom and best of all it doesn't move about when you use the pedal. Another plus is that the lid returns down when you release the pedal, unlike my old bin where I had to knock it back down with my foot.

You can get simplehuman bin liners for it but I just use old carrier bags which fit okay.
Being plastic it's easy to clean so can always look smart.

Price wise I searched the internet and Amazon came up cheapest.
Overall a pleasing purchase.
on 19 November 2011
A well made product which is ideal for the bathroom. It is sturdy and has a good pedal action which allows it to remain on the floor without moving about. The inner bucket is easily removed for cleaning. A nice addition to any bathroom.
on 5 February 2011
This bin is small and cute.
You take out the inside to empty it which is very practical.

It is small enough to be out of the way and ignored. It is stylish so I actually like it in my bathroom...