Ring Size: R|Item Display Width: 6|Change

on 26 March 2017
Very pleased with the ring, giving it to my husband on his 85th birthday. He has never worn a wedding ring so hope he likes it. We both also have Irish connections which makes it extra special..
on 9 November 2016
A beautiful ring. Good weight. Gorgeous pattern. Excellent fit. Love it ❤️
on 6 April 2017
Excellent
on 4 May 2010
I am getting married in June this year and this ring stood out from the others
by miles, the patten is exquisite and great value for money,
Delivery is Unbelievably FAST i ordered the ring at 5:00pm on Friday night it was delivered by City link at 10:00am Saturday morning

Well Done
And thanks

C H
on 3 October 2011
I bought this ring to replace my original weeding ring of 21 years ago as it was now too small for my finger and had to be cut off. I chose this ring as it was the nearest match to my original and in fact I never told my wife I had replaced it and she has still not noticed it was ever so slightly different. She is normally very perceptive about any changes so I was very pleased to find the ring you were offering to be so simular.
on 27 September 2011
I like the ring a lot. It looks very nice.I would recomend it to any one.It feels well made.Very quick delivery.
on 4 February 2011
Due to weight loss I lost my wedding ring which happily turned up again but my husband bought me this ring which is a smaller size and a good fit. It is a lovley, good value ring and I subsequently bought the gent's version for my husband's birthday. We both love our new wedding rings.
on 23 July 2012
After being married so few years we decided to celebrate the fact with new wedding rings. We chose the Celtic style 9 carat gold rings from Amazon. We are both really pleased and the rings were delivered the very next day much to our amazement. Cannot speak highly enough of this service and the quality of the rings matched some we had looked at in jewellery shops for which we were being quoted £400/£500! Highly recommended.
on 6 March 2011
This is a lovely ring. I would have liked a traditional celtic ring but they are rather expensive so I settled for this wedding ring with the design etched on it. The sizing is spot on.
on 25 April 2014
I am getting married in May and looked around the jewellers shops but nothing was as nice or as well priced as this ring, it's beautiful and looks so nice when wearing, I like the 6mm width as it shows the design off more, it looks a lot more expensive than it is...I really love it!

See one answered question