on 11 February 2009
My daughter loved this product and enjoyed the idea of the pen helping her to tell the story and also playing the games at the back of the book. A very worthwhile buy!
on 6 July 2009
Not exactly what I expected. It would have been better if the tag could read a word at a time, as you move the pen along the page. However, my daughter seems to be enjoying it. She can still sit and listen to/or read a book even if I am busy with something else.
on 10 January 2009
My three year old daughter got this system for christmas and absolutely loves it. She really enjoys doing the activity games and they keep her occupied during car journeys, which is fantastic. She now wants me to buy the deigo book.
on 31 January 2010
this a very clever pen it is very clkever how it works
my daughter age 4 years loves reading bought her this pen along with the ozzie and mack book it is perfect she loves it.
the pictures in the book make sounds when pen pressed on them
you can drag the pen along the words to read or clock on the book symbol in the top corner and it reads for you.
there are games to on some of the pages to play and learn things
i also bought the cat in the hat book and aeriel adventure inthe sea
on 31 March 2010
I bought this product because of the reputation and other products from the same brand. I can conclude I am not disapointed. When I opened the box I followed the instructions and in 20 minutes I have it running, sound quality is good, recognition excellent, easy to handle and my 6 year old girl loves it. It is a good way to improve reading and comprehension, gives a lot of freedon to children and is easy to transport, the batteries last many hours.

In general very happy.
on 3 January 2009
A great idea and, in the few moments we've seen it actually work, it promises to be a great product. Unfortunately, we've spent hours repeatedly loading the books and still have only the very first download working. The online file shows the reader has the books load but simply doesn't work when we try to read them. The 'Help' from Leapfrog is so pathetic that I've given up and am throwing this out. The Tag is exactly like the other Leapfrog item (V-smile Learning System) we foolishly bought; it over-promises and under-delivers and is utterly unreliable.
on 2 January 2009
I bought this for my four year old for Christmas, and she hasnt put it down. It's kept her amused for hours at a time. She has now memorised the Ozzie Otter book that comes with it and loves using the pen to help her with words she doesnt recognise. I would recommend this product to anyone as my little girl thoroughly enjoys using it, and has really come on with her reading in the short week she has had it!
on 28 August 2010
My daughter just turned four and loves this toy, she is now bored of the first book and we have had a long wait for the Scooby Doo book which my daughter is looking forward to reading. The batteries don't seem to last long but maybe that was the brand of battery I was using.
Easy to use and load from the computer. I am very impressed so far.
on 6 October 2009
I really like this toy. bought for my 3yr old and altho he doesn't play with it constantly he is getting more interested as he grows older. I also only have 2 books for him at the moment but plan to give him 4 more for christmas so I think it will get more use when he has more characters to read about.
on 8 January 2010
My daughter had this for Christmas (she's 4 in February) and loves it spending up to an hour playing with it each time. I love that I can spy and see what she's been doing and acheiving online afterwards! Love this, easy to use, and just wish the books were just a tiny bit cheaper.

See one answered question