Price:£22.19+ Free shipping

on 9 February 2009
I bought this as a Christmas present for my sons friend and he loved it!! It is just another thing in a long line of school crazes,
My only critisisum, is that they seem quite expensive for what they are.
on 28 November 2010
My son wanted these because of the latest craze at school. At first I thought they were too expensive for such a small toy but after purchasing the first 2 sets (you need six bakugans to play the game) I think they are incredably well made and some of the Bakugan are incredably complex, everyone was impressed at how much mechanical detail goes into making one of these Bakugan. My son, daughter, father, sister,mother, husband and myself have all had a go, and yes we do quarrel over who is going to have the better looking ones.
on 26 February 2010
My son was over the moon with this toy.

I have no idea wot they are or wot they do, but he as never stopped playing with them since he got them.
on 16 November 2011
My 5 year old enjoyed this as his birthday present, his friends at school have them and they are quite coveted. The actual game sounds quite complicated however and you would need more bakugan and possibly a game board in order to play a proper game. Good for showing to friends who also have them but limited use without the extra accessories. One of the bakugan is slightly faulty and does not close properly.
on 27 October 2010
I saved up for this bakugan pack and when I got it I was Amazed to find that the bakugan I got were in the baku core series. Bakugan in the bakuk core series look amazing. And now I have 12 bakugan so I can play 4 player or 6 on 6. One poblem One of the cards I couldn't use so I guess I will have to keep colecting untill I can. So the summary is Amazing ,but the card I can't use the very high G-power makes up for that,.
on 29 January 2009
My son(aged 9)pestered the life out of me having seen this advertised on telly.He played with it for a while and then went back to his Lego so it seems like the craze might be over.
Having said that it was good to buy online and have the toy delivered to the house. Traipsing round town in January in search of the latest "must have"toy is not my idea of fun.
on 17 October 2009
bought these for my son as he wanted to play with friends, and I only got them as they were doing a buy on get one free, otherwise I think that they are totally over priced. We tried the game but unless you have a reasonalble collection the game is a bit boring. They are now knocking around at the bottom of a draw somewhere. Would not recommend, a waste of money. If you want to collect and game try pokemon, they have been going for so much longer and are cheeper.
on 4 March 2009
My son Leo begged for this toy for at least 6 weeks before I gave in. All his friends at school have it. He's absolutely loving it and I think its quite a unique toy for such a price.
on 8 March 2009
I have brought this for a present and it is good value for money compared to other sites.
on 7 June 2010
I expected to be able to play the game with this starter set but the instructions suggest you need 6 bakugan so from that point of view I think the "starter set" is a bit of a misnomer. Having said that, the 4 year old is quite happy with them despite one of them not opening fully by day 2. If he wants extra Bakugans, though, he can save up for them himself as I have no intention of parting with my hard-earned cash for any more!