Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 October 2007
I first discovered Jesse Cook 8 years ago in Toronto (I live in the UK). The single "Fall At Your Feet" was on the radio and I wanted to know whose version it was, since I knew it wasn't 'Crowded House'. I sat and waited to find out who it was, then went straight to 'Sam's CDs' in Yonge Street and bought the album as the single wasn't available.

Fast forward to 2007 and I have everything he's ever done, including the briliant DVD: "One Night At The Metropolis". Jesse is a genius, his music is lively and exotic, and at other times haunting and emotional.

I am constantly thankful I was in the cab at exactly the right time - or I would never have discovered him, and that doesn't bear thinking about! My friends had never heard of him before (like me), but since hearing him here, they love him too. He deserves more recognition in the UK. He is truly a master of what he does.

To the person who complained about the release date being changed by Amazon - I don't think it was Amazon's fault, as the release date seemed to have been delayed everywhere. I got mine from a relative in Canada so I didn't have to wait for Amazon UK to get it in stock.
on 21 July 2007
I have a full collection of Jesse Cook albums and this one has to be in the top three, it is very much like the Gravity, Tempest albums which I think were his best. The bonus DVD is also great, I have just ordered it up and can't wait for it to arrive.
on 29 May 2007
The album I personally feel is a well crafted bunch of songs but Amazon's handling of my un-dispatched delivery was appalling. I was provided with a time period within which the CD was to be delivered but this was extended once and then twice! Within the notification of my second delivery there was a statement reading the potential date of my delivery and then 'or not available'. I am not going to gaff but I personally feel that this Jesse Cook album would be much easier to obtain through another means than Amazon and is not worth the effort I expended during this attempted purchase.
on 16 January 2014
Mainly buy smooth Jazz (saxophone & keyboards) stuff or Motown and Soul. Heard a Jesse Cook track on Radio so checked it out and bought this album. very refreshing and a fantasticaddition to my CD collection. If you like him check out Ottmar Liebert. Great stuff!
on 12 January 2013
First heard the song Café Mocha was I was on hold on a phone call and thought what a wonderful song it was, so decided to buy the rest of the album. Very impressed and great music.
on 7 November 2015