on 16 December 2015
My 1 year old son loves playing with this at nursery, had it for Christmas came quickly too.
on 11 March 2017
Loves this.
on 14 December 2014
this is lovely,great present
on 9 October 2009
The microphone only works if you press it right on to your mouth. Music only plays for a short time and is not loud enough, there should be better volume control. Overall, not intereting enough to keep a young childs attention.
on 25 May 2017
I. Hate. This. Thing.
My 16 month old loves it. It's easy for him to get to grips with, bright and colourful and he enjoys dancing to the songs. The animal noises could be better but I don't think he's noticed.

The songs haunt my dreams however, as I've heard them that much. There is one that winds me up more than all the others. It says 'Clap your hands and dance around, move your body to the beat.' Beat? How does that rhyme with sound? It plays every third press of the flashy button, and sometimes more if wizardry is used. I used to just quietly correct it in my head. I thought the word 'sound' would be much better than 'beat', what with rhyming and all. Then I realised I was saying 'sound' out loud, not in my head like I thought. It's now reached the point where I scream the word every time it plays because it annoys me that much. My blood pressure is through the roof because of this microphone! And you can't take it off him, otherwise there's more tears than you can count.

It was a gift from a friend. We don't speak any more.
on 6 January 2009
I feel like turning this toy out already - only a week after Xmas. It's just too gimmicky. What children want is a microphone that works, that plays the music they know at a slow enough pace so they can sing along to it. The music they want is nursery rhymes and childrens songs - wheels on the bus, baa baa black sheep, twinkle twinkle, how much is that doggy, Polly put the kettle on, Miss Polly had a dolly etc etc. This toy does none of that. You have to press it really up against your mouth to hear the microphone effect and it plays excerpts of random tunes for about 5 seconds that children cannot sing along to. Rubbish. Sort it out VTech - your toys are normally so good.
on 3 January 2012
This product was I feel wrongly advertised - I thought my son would be able to sing or talk into it and hear himself but in fact it is not a microphone and just a toy shaped like a microphone that plays tunes to you.
on 30 June 2010
My Grandaughter likes this a lot. A good musical toy. Microphone not all that but tunes it plays are good. She likes all the buttons and dial. Would buy again.
on 4 August 2009
My 17 month got this for christmas and loves it! Its a great little toy to take ouy, a nice sound and every time he plays with it a new song comes out! I think its great and he grabs it from the toy box everyday!
on 28 September 2010
I like the colour and size of this toy, its ideal to take out to keep my Son entertained. He likes turning the dial and listening to the animal sounds. On the down side, the microphone is not loud enough and the songs are too quiet and too fast for my Son to learn and sing along to.
The principle and idea of the toy is good enough but the actual toy itself is rather disappointing.