on 14 April 2013
After reading many positive reviews on this product I decided to give it a try. As a woman living alone, I like to think of myself as independent, though in this case was slightly worried incase the product was awkward to fit. I was however pleasantly surprised. I slowly unravelled the roll and as another reviewer recommended, spread the covering film with a brush as I went along, though it could easily have been secured by hand. I fitted it alone in three rooms and also up the stairs and landing which didn't take that long. It was also easy to work with and there was no doubling back. Overall it went down with ease and stayed put during the three days it took to replace my windows. At the end, it removed with no problems whatsoever and the carpet underneath was good as new. I didn't use this in my bathroom as this particular one is for use on carpetting only; there is another Roll and Stroll for floor coverings such as laminate, tiles and lino. Overall I was really pleased with this product, of which I still have some left ready for use again at some point. Well recommended!!
on 21 January 2014
Bought this to protect stair carpet during bathroom refurbishment. The plumbers were up and down 50 times a day for 7 days. it was actually down for about 3 weeks whilst we did other jobs. When we took it up the carpet was perfect. Highly recommended.
on 15 April 2014
This product is fantastic!
I had the builders around and did not want them to destroy my carpets; after looking for a carpet I decided this was the best one and it lived up to my expectations, not only did it save my carpet from a spill it completely humiliated the carpet protector the contractors initially wanted to lay down.

I bought over five rolls personally and can't recommend it enough.
on 24 February 2014
This product is easy to lay on carpet and works perfectly, over the years we have used dust sheets with varying degrees of success
and would found leaving this roll down for over and then lifting it left the carpet unmarked.
on 10 January 2014
Used this product to protect the stairs & landing whist moving into our new house it was easy to use and stayed steadfastly in place even though there was a lot of heavy furniture to bring up & down the stairs. It kept our brand new carpet in perfect condition. Highly reccommended.
on 27 January 2014
Sticks like the proverbial to a carpet .Used on stairs carpet during house move stayed put. Good product and service.
on 21 March 2014
One roll covered our living room floor (with a few small areas to patch up), we had it down for about 8 to 9 weeks and it was brilliant, it kept the carpet completely protected, didn't move and came up with no marks on the carpet (ours is a short pile carpet though). I have been recommending to all my family and friends and will definitely be buying again.
on 8 November 2011
Really does roll and stroll and stick. Had mine down for a new bathroom and now decorating so it's been down for over a month and is still stuck and protecting. Would recommend.
on 7 January 2014
Bought this to protect the floor while painting was being done. It is easy to put down, doesn't move, is non-slip, prevents damage to carpets and quite simply does what it purports to do. Only downside is the price - one roll doesn't go very far, but it is very labour-saving and quick to install. Highly recommended.
on 16 August 2014
This item arrived well before the delivery date and was securely packaged.My first impression once I got the hang of it was how well it adhered to my eighty percent wool bedroom carpet.
Unfortunatly I could not say this about my polyester stair and living room carpet.The stair carpet was a nightmare.and as fast as I laid one tread the previous one started to lift.I wasted much of the roll.
The polyester dining room carpet having more traffic was slightly! better in staying put.But nowhere near as satisfactory as the wool carpet.Any ideas why one should differ from the other would be appreciated.
On the whole this product does as advertised in keeping dirt and spills from ruining carpets.That is if you can get it to stay put.
Would I buy and use again?definatly on my wool carpet.