TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 June 2015
My B-Lite buggy doesn't come with a rain cover so this is the 2nd I have bought for it. Ok, but than the 1st one (another brand) I originally bought. Doesn't fold easily to store in buggy basket though.
on 12 April 2017
Fits my granddaughters buggy perfectly. Very clear plastic so she can see out easily. Very pleased with it.
on 7 March 2014
Our little Jacks original cover recently split. This one fits his pram like a glove. Every part of him is covered by this cover, and keeps all the elements at bay.
Very pleased. and it was a good price.
on 18 June 2015
Good but would say be careful that it fits your buggy as not really universal
on 20 February 2015
Poppers broke within a week...probably won't be buying these again
on 11 September 2013
Does exactly as required. Easy to use. Good quality. Not difficult to put on. What else do you really need!
on 6 March 2010
Bought for my Mcclaren quest however I wish I'd gone for the offical Mcclaren one despite the price as this one is no good. It doesnt cover my toddlers feet - not good in the rain obviously and also it can be a farce to get on and off ! Not recommended for the Mcclaren quest . I guess if it doesnt fit the one you have you should be able to return it free if it stated it fitted your model - should of done the same but realised too late (ie out in the lashing rain !!)
on 22 October 2014
ordered as a replacement to the one i had for my dimples stroller, even fits my convertible mothercare pram/pushchair aka 'the 'tank'.
nice durable thick plastic with velcro fastening and two elastic poppered straps at the bottom. a brilliant product and good value.
on 17 October 2010
Great raincover for the price. Keeps them warm and dry and is easy to put on with velcro on sides. Fit our Maclaren buggy well. Seems like it will last longer than the Maclaren brand one which split at the seams and cracked in several places.
on 25 February 2011
This is an excellent quality product. Cheap and very effective on our lightweight buggy. The struts across the plastic keep the cover well away from the baby's face and it goes right down over her feet. There is plenty of space for blankets underneath it too.
The clips to clip onto the side bars of the buggy are a little snug but I have discovered very strong !! The only problem is that it has to be entirely removed before my buggy can be folded to put into the car boot. However, when out walking and coming back into the house it is 100% satisfactory.
I would recommend this to anyone who needs to keep baby dry and snug.

See one answered question