Customer reviews

Charlie and Lola - Volume 8 [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 16 April 2014
daughter loves Charlie and Lola fun characters great dvd good price paid
not just about Christmas

I Am Really
I Really Wonder What Plant I'm Growing
I Am Extremely Magic
on 1 August 2012
Charlie & Lola.... Cannot go wrong! Bought these when my daughter was 2 years old and 6 months down the line she is stil enjoying this DVD. Great DVD for both boys and girls and keeps them entertained for a while.

The characters in this DVD are great and realistic to what a average little boy and girl are like! Quirkly little story lines and usually teached the children a message such as sharing, meeting new people etc.

Will be buying other series!
on 18 June 2013
My Grandson and Granddaughter have both enjoyed this DVD, I have 4 so will be watching it for a long time yet, I have to admit that I am a fan of Charlie and Lola. Prompt delivery and would definitely recommend to others!!!! I have also bought the box set, which is fantastic.
on 11 January 2010
All the Charlie and Lola dvd's are enjoyed very much by my 5 year old granddaughter and this is no exception. Even though it is not the most recent, it is especially great for Christmas time. They are very promptly despached and well packaged and at great prices, I would recommend them to anyone with young children in the family.
on 23 November 2014
The whole family loves Charlie & Lola. It's one of the only series I feel 100% sure it has no violence and the scenes don't move to quickly for the eye. Just love them.
on 17 August 2015
My 2 year old grandaughter was eagerly opening her parcel only to find an 18 film instead of Charlie and Lola !! Try explain why she can't watch it !! I explained when I sent it back and have never had an apology or acknowledgment
on 15 December 2014
Prompt service, my granddaughter loves this.
on 11 January 2016
Lola fans will love
on 1 August 2013
Again a load of episodes on the disc, a big hit with my 3 year old... I just can't seem to get the Charlie and Lola theme tune out of my head now!
on 26 March 2015