Price:£4.91+ Free shipping

on 20 March 2017
For the price (great) i didn't expect it to be great material. It works great the plastic just feels a bit weak and flimsy. It is also a bit large however works well and if you are looking for a cheap working adapter then look no further.
on 25 February 2017
excellent value for money. used these in Thailand
on 17 June 2016
For all who travel a lot it's really useful and very cheap. One bought at the airport and it broke down quickly, this has been used for a long time. Irreplaceable thing when traveling.
on 17 April 2017
Very handy product i do a lot of travelling and it hasnt let me down yet
on 17 February 2017
Was good while it lasted.... Broke after a day!
on 6 June 2017
Very good this is my travel companion when i go abroad my World Adaptor.
on 16 April 2017
Highly recommend 5*****
on 21 April 2017
Very neat and comprehensive adapter.
on 28 December 2014
The adapter is too heavy and so cannot support any plug. I'm currently in Spain and the only way to charge my phone is to physically hold it into the socket. I bought this design as I used to have a similar one made by Fuji which worked great. Don't waste your time or money on this tat, I'm now having to rent one from the hotel.
on 16 March 2017
Great just what I needed for my travels so handy