Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 13 February 2013
This is a great value product. I read other reviews which said it was quite a subtle fragrance, which is exactly what I was looking for. Arrived really quickly and lived up to expectations.
on 20 April 2017
Nice
on 12 December 2013
This is okay, but I will be giving it away as It's not right for me. Another one for my Mum's huge collection!
on 25 March 2013
it's okaay but i think it smells like mens perfume or deodorant so its just sitting on my dressing table.
on 18 December 2011
Light, fresh and faintly sweet smelling, this is a real bargain for the amount of cologne you get for your money.You can afford to drench yourself in this at this price, and you may need to drench as it has a very pleasing scent but is not that long lasting,but I suppose its only cologne and that is to be expected.I would sooner drench my self with this though, for a similar price,than with those cheap smelling body sprays that are around.
Treat yourself,you are sure to like it,the price, the size,the bottle, the scent, fast delivery, what's not to like?
on 5 February 2012
really rapid safe secure delivery I'm delighted with eau de cologne spray its fresh light flowery with sutle under tones a pleasure to wear and smell usually when I wear perfume I can't notice the scent with this I can and I love it it makes me smile because its SO NICE mmm I find it lasts 4 a long time and is not clawy Ifirst bought 4 my daughter but had 2 order 1 4 myself when I smelt it 1 of her carers is going 2 order 1 too the price is terrific & I'll buy more in the future try it & see you can't go wrong
on 29 January 2012
I loooove this perfume. Have done for over 10 years now. I used to wear it in high school. It is cheap but smells classy and unusual. A fresh floral scent. It lasts/lingers all day and makes me feel great and confident! The price is great for the quantity(beats paying £50 for some designer perfume)the postage is alot but worth it to have this perfume. 5* all the way!!!! Buy it!!!
on 18 September 2011
Bought this not knowing perfume, Found it is nice a refreshing and ideal spray for day to day wear. Plenty for your money. Pleased with this product.
on 14 September 2013
---The scent---

The scent is described as a having floral notes, sandalwood and musk. I'd never bought a musky perfume before, since I usually prefer very fruity and feminine scents. Just lately though, I've been wanting something a bit more subtle for daytime wear, as well as just having a different type of scent for a bit of a change.

When I first spray this perfume, the smell is overpowered by an alcohol scent, but as it settles into the skin, the smell becomes more musky and subtle. Although this is a musky scent, it's still very feminine, but in a more natural way, rather than an overly floral or fruity fragrance.

The woody smell comes through nicely, it's very subtle and doesn't make me smell like a shed! There are also underlying fruity tones along with a subtle spicy scent, which finishes off the fragrance nicely, and makes for a lovely exotic scent.

---Staying power---

This is the only drawback for me; it doesn't last as long as some other fragrances that I own. This could be because this fragrance is more subtle than others, and blends into the skin more easily than more pungent scents. It certainly only lasts for a few hours, so it's great for daytime wear to the shops or a day out. In a warmer environment, such as a stuffy nightclub or pub, you may want to carry some of this perfume with you so you can top it off throughout the evening. You can buy an atomiser for this purpose.

---Overall---

I'm very surprised by this fragrance, as I usually got for more feminine fragrances, and wasn't sure if I would like the musky and woody scent. But when I got this and smelt the first spray, I loved it, and will definitely consider buying musky fragrances more often.
on 1 March 2012
this item arrived in a pretty bottle and has a delicate sweet smell which is quite refreshing at such a reasonable price it was worth taking a chance and glad i did When i purchased this item it was slightly cheaper just struck lucky at the time