on 1 July 2015
Lasted 30 months and then ceased to work overnight, one day.
It was the second one I bought of this manufacturer (Russian I think).
Have now bought it's sequel, so time will tell. Stated warranty period variable.
on 6 March 2015
After about 8 months of use it started to give me problems, until I had to replace it with other UPS.

This product is definitely a low quality product.
on 16 July 2010
Initially this pack supplied power to my computer for about 20mins which was great for the little short powercuts we get 'out in the country' or enough time for you to shut down the computer properly - However you need to be able to plug the screen into the pack too... so you need a 'kettle lead' plug on the back of your screen.. the old screen I had had a different power lead so when we had a power cut I could not shut my computer down because the screen was dead!

Anyway the sad news is that it has stopped working - I would have thought it would last a few years :o( so I wont be buying another one inspite of my IT guy recommending it.
44 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2013
Worked ok to start with, then after 1 year gave me a few minutes/seconds to shutdown. After 3 years it no longer seems to work at all - the battery is probably dead.
on 3 September 2009
I was recommended this product by an IT friend of mine. Purchased it, installed it and immediately it didn't work, a high pitched tone and flashing lights don't give a good first impression!
Contacted the makers directly in case it was something I was doing but no, turns out that the unit was faulty, sent back to Amazon and bought another type from another provider.
On the plus side, the Amazon returns procedure was excellent and I had my refund immediately.
on 31 January 2013
Because It my chose that rating i living on item or something else.
Because I love this kind of things!!!!