on 26 April 2008
Saw the watch on Amazon site .Thought it was a steal at the price ,bought one for my sons birthday. Very well designed watch with looks of more expensive watch.Liked it so much ordered another one for myself. Nice one Amazon
I brought this watch from looking at on the site, had it delivered next day and what can I say, the watch is great. It looks much more expensive than the picture on the site and the construction is solid. Definetly, worth it at £50. You will not find a watch at this price that looks this great. Since buying it, I've seen similar watches at £200+ on the High St.

Do yourself a favour and buy it, you will not regret it.
on 31 July 2008
Bought this watch from amazon for £58 in April 2008 during the "watch sale"....a bargin I thought. It's a very decent watch that feels good on the wrist....a watch with substance. The fastening clip is not standard and a little annoying but you get used to it.

Unfortunately, after going for a swim, the dial filled with mist and this continued almost on a daily basis! Watch returned but price appears to have gone up substantially.

If the water seal could be guaranteed, then I would highly recommend this watch at the price that I bought it at.
on 20 October 2010
Bought it at a bargain price from Amazon. I've used to wear the watch many times when bathing in both ice cold and hot water. No problems at all. Although I quite didn't get to use all of the chronographic features I quite like the watch. It gives a very expensive and impressive look. I like the way the minute handle goes by itself when turned a bit too fast while setting time. Good one.
on 29 June 2010
Bought this item for 70% off the price. Really cheap and very nice. Still using it.