Customer reviews

Format: Grocery|Change
Price:£25.00+ £3.49 shipping

on 9 September 2015
The product itself is just as described and everything came as expected hence the five stars. I have never tried beef jerky before and stupidly bought this as it seemed cheaper in the long run over the supermarket, howver i couldn't even finish the first bag , didn't like it at all, but I can't down rate due to my personal taste as everything else was spot on nd not everyone like the same things!
on 11 April 2017
I bought this 2 years ago from amazon and it was very delicious. I ordered it again recently in March 2017 and the tastes have changed, the meat is much harder to chew and very salty. I would recommend the beef jerky from M&S.
on 17 August 2017
Very nice deal.

Very well textured and nicely packaged, the box was even security sealed.

However I really have to be honest that this jerky is not for myself, it tasted far too seasoned and I'm not a fan.

So if you're a person who like simple jerky, particularly when you like your steak in simple salt and pepper then this jerky definitely is not for you. But a pack from the supermarket to try out first if you must, because they are non-returnable.
on 6 January 2016
Not too bad, but actually not as good as my home-made beef jerky. And really, quite expensive when one thinks about it.
on 9 March 2017
Not bad jerky although it's quite tough, but 25g is barely a snack and all very small pieces.
on 16 January 2016
Very nice but so expensive, such a little in a bag, do not know if I would buy again.
on 31 May 2017
Such a great jerky!!
on 27 January 2016
tasty and nourishing... good service and value
on 20 April 2015
Ok, very chewy though for my poor teeth, taste is very nice though
on 13 July 2015
Great flavour and quality.