Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 June 2008
I got this early BTW, pre-ordered and it came 2 days early, very much worth it!

The New Jersey show was, in my opinion, the best. The more intimate setting and more crowd interaction made it all more interesting to watch. I love this CD/DVD, watching it for the second time and it only arrived yesterday! Keep it all coming MCR!!!
on 30 June 2008
It only arrived today,as i pre-ordered,and i have already watched it twice already. It is the best MCR dvd/cd i have ever brought,and i have them all!!!!

Mama (mexico city version) is certainly the best performed track on the whole DVD.

Worth all the money in the world.
on 11 July 2008
I have never seen MCR live and i have to say that this is the best £12.98 i have spent in a long time, i love it.
on 10 May 2016
This is relevant to the DVD/CD combo.
Whilst I mourn for the fact that MCR felt they needed to kill off The Black Parade, they certainly did it with style. I loved the theatric feel to the DVD and of course the music is awesom. If you know MCR you'll know all of these. The original is still one of my favourite albums and constantly gets dragged out for another play. The CD I didn't think was quite up to the DVD. The soundtrack of the DVD was fine but some of the other songs suffered in my opinion as the recording quality and acoustics was sometimes a little lacking. I loved it as a whole though.
on 1 January 2016
With Black Parade being my favorite era of theirs I was in my elements! This has got to be one of their BEST performances of the Black Parade era ever! I got upset when Gerard announced on stage "The Black Parade is dead" because that truly was the end of black jackets, everything death, The Patient and Hospital, the make-up, the operatic stag presence and his beautiful blond and black hair....but that's just me! My favorite song of the album is Famous Last Words and this is the BEST performance of that song from Gerard on this DVD!
on 15 April 2011
This double DVD/CD shows MCR at their finest. Not only portraying themselves as their alternate egos, The Black Parade with a spectacular performance but also an excellent intimate gig in Hobolken, New Jersey where they rock the joint. I highly recommend any MCR fan must buy this to add to their collection. Oh yeah and there's also a kickass live CD of the whole Black Parade show to top it all off, result!!
on 4 June 2012
The item was purchased for my daughter who is a big MCR fan,it was dispatched gift wrapped as asked for...on time,and so it made my day...and my daughters,as she was really pleased with the present...Thank You.
on 19 February 2016
My daughter loves this band!
on 9 July 2008
this is superb , although i ordered this before it was released , no one mentioned it was region 1 ? it wont play in my high end yamaha dvd player , the cd will though happy days , and thank god for a superb lap top , that i use for all region 1 discs , and pump the sound through a hearty sony 100 + 100 watt amp,into b&w d602s2 speakers . big smile .
on 18 October 2008
I love this. I think it's really great to be able to see The Black Parade in all it's epic glory, then get up close and personal in Hoboken. I preffered the NJ gig because there was more interaction with the audience, but even still the Mexico City blew me away with the explosions, etc.
A must have for all of the MCRmy. End of.