Customer reviews

High peak Minipack  Tent - 2 Person, Black/Red
Size: 190 x 120 x 95 cm|Colour: Grey/Red|Change

on 6 September 2017
I very rarely make a review but this tent is very much worth the money you pay for it it's not provided with a waterproof cover I'm just going to buy a tarp and fashion it into a rudimentary roof, I spent last night in it and it was heavy rain for a good portion of the night there was a bit of water and the inside of the canvas was wet so highly advise on the tarp if your buying on a budget but all in all good tent it's got a nice shape only took 5 minutes to put up though I have high experience using tents so for ya average joe it may take 15-20 mins max.
on 7 November 2017
Don't bother with this. It's absolutely tiny and could barely fit me and my stuff. On top of that it collapsed after the first night as the structural pole is directly in the entrance, meaning that I (as a fairly large bloke) knocked it on the way out and it fell down. I ended up sleeping under a gazebo and using this as storage.
on 12 September 2017
This tent is horrendous please do not waste your money I Bought it to take to bestival and it didn't last a day. There is no structure to the tent it wouldn't stay up and I had to sleep in my friends tent the whole weekend. Wouldn't even give it one star if that was an option
review image
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 October 2017
only fit as a play tent
on 14 May 2017
Not very strong
on 25 August 2016
This tent is terrible. The design of the tent means that there is a structural pole directly in the middle of the entrance, so getting in and out without collapsing the entire tent is impossible. The tent also slopes down on both sides so you have to lie in the middle, meaning it definitely is not suitable for two men. See attached photo for an accurate depiction of the tent.
review image
on 2 March 2016
Seriously, just don't buy it. Its too small, I'd barely call it a two man tent.
on 8 June 2014
It's very light and takes up very little room in the pack. It was a bit of a faff to put up and get the tension needed. Also if you had two people in the tent one of you is likely to get soggy. It did survive a torrential downpour, so all in all a good little tent.
on 27 May 2015
Not the best tent in the world but for this price what would you expect,
on 12 December 2014
Used only once for IoW Festival 2014.

It was easy to set up and looked very cute in the sea of gigantic (and probably more comfortable) tents. I loved it for the first few hours or so, until we slept in.

It was raining outside (as it always does at festivals) and thanks to magical simulation powers of this tent, it was raining inside too! Humidity and condensation made sure we weren't missing anything happening outside. We had two wet and cold nights with my new girlfriend, and we're still together after seven months; probably due to binding effect of natural disasters. I knew she was the one when she woke up with the dripping water on her face and was still smiling. If you want to test your relationship, buy one of these with two tickets to Glastonbury.
66 Comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse