on 14 May 2012
These work, the fit of the output jacks (where you stick the headphones etc in) is a little stiff at first but I have had them for a month and they are a fine and easy fit for my headphones and speakers. Plugging it into a headphone jack etc is fine and no tightness there, it is a good fit and no jiggery pokery needed. Volume isn't degraded or anything when using both outputs. So it works well...very well for just over £1 and considering that in supermarkets etc they cost £7 minimum this is a steal and only 3 days wait for it to come through by normal post(free). There is nothing wrong with it accept the initial slight tightness of the outputs which goes away quickly with use...so what are you waiting for? for 7 times less than the normal shops and looks no different to i this and thats products you should buy it.
on 24 October 2013
I can't moan as the price was just so cheap. It works okay but you might have to fiddle with the headphones jacks and sometimes they won't come out. So sometimes sound only comes out of one side, or it sounds digitally and very weak.

But had it for a while now and I used it as a thing to add on to my case as it was so big my headphones would not fit into it. So it has done okay. Hense the 4 stars.
on 17 August 2017
I am satisfying with its quality. The seller answered my questions very patiently, excellent service. Highly recommend. Neighbors loved it too. Convenient, flexible, sturdy Try it ,you'll like it
on 1 September 2017
It is okay. It is working very well.
on 6 October 2012
this product was cheap and nasty, the jacks were tight and hard to get the plug in and when you did you did not get sound coming out of both ear phones had to keep pushng and pulling to try to get them to work.But they never did, so its true you only get what you pay for, they were cheap and they were rubbish. save your money folks...........
on 28 September 2011
This headphone splitter is a very strong and not at all flimsy. It works in perfect order and was delivered to my house within 1 day of ordering the product. Very impressed well done! Would recommend as price is very reasonable :)
on 10 September 2012
I'm not sure if I have a faulty one or if they're all like this, basically it does "work" but you have to twiddle the wires & plugs around, if it's moved at all I lose sound and then have to twiddle it about some more, it's not great to be honest, I know it's cheap but I'm still a little disappointed, yes it works but not very well.

So to clarify, if you don't mind losing sound/having to fiddle with it to make it work every few minutes then it's fine, personally I'd advise people to spend a little more on something a bit better...
on 23 August 2011
this item is a great piece of electronic adapting it is high quality at a low price. i would recommend.
on 13 February 2014
Product took nearly 4weeks to arrive, and when it did, didnt match the picture. The splitter is in one 'block' with the holes so close together that you can't plug more than one jack in. I understand its a very cheap product and not even worth sending back, but the time I've wasted, I could have easily just gone and spent a couple quid on a product that actually works and doesn't take a stupidly long time to arrive. Pretty pissed off, product is going straight in bin.
on 6 March 2014
Bought this product to use with my Ipad, a simple split to be able to listen to music with two headset at the same time.
When I tried to sue it the sound goes off or on and makes cracking noise. I got appalling customer service, the seller was actually trying to convince me to rub Vaseline on the terminals of the cable to make it worth. There is always a first for everything !!! Can't figure out how to get my money back so have given up on it.