Price:£13.91+ £2.03 shipping

on 24 June 2008
My six year old daughter loves this game and will play it for hours. She is clealy enjoying the maths with it being not too easy but not so impossible. I had a go myself (being 40 and have done quite a lot of Maths) but must admit not challenging if you are an adult with a reasonable level of Maths!
on 1 September 2008
This game was pointless and boring. Not really easy to navigate around or understand. Game instructions not explained properly. Badly arranged so makes it not interesting at all. The writing is really tiny so you need a magnifying glass to read. My 11 year old went on it and after 3 mins was already fedup. She spends hours on Big brain academy, Brain training and Brain Challenge but this was a complete washout compared to the above mentioned. I thought she was being lazy and tried it myself and was not impressed one bit. Thank God it was a buy one get one free offer deal so I didn't have to pay for it.
on 6 December 2008
Caved in and bought a DS for my 7 year old, and got a maths game in addition to all the 'fun' games! Now having had a go on it before wrapping it up for xmas, I feel this may discourage her from enjoying numbers! Wish I hadn't unwrapped it because I'd like to send it back. It's boring and quite difficult to understand. Going off to check out brain training and such.
on 6 May 2008
I bought this because of the +3 rating hopping to use it to help my 6 year old get into maths. Big mistake, even at the lowest level you need a fair grasp of maths to play. I did not even get to give it to her, after 1 minute of testing it I knew it would put her off maths for ever.
on 4 February 2009
I bought this game for my 6 year old though its too hard for him. This game would suit a much older child
on 23 October 2015
My middle son absolutely loves maths and asked for this game. Although it says age 3+ it is suitable for all ages and the sums get harder the more you play. He plays on this and other maths games alot. My younger son has just started to play it as well. if you like maths this is one of the better games.
on 29 April 2009
Bought this as a gift for my niece (age 6) but its too complex for her, game more suitable for ages 10+.
on 10 November 2008
not to impressed with this at all i bought this for my daughter who is 7 and she couldnt grasp it at all not well explained she hasent used it since
on 26 April 2008
This certainly can't be compared with Maths Training. I found it boring, totally pointless and ill conceived.
on 26 January 2009
I bought this for my six year old little girl thinking this would be more aimed at children considering the cover of the game. My little girl had played on maths training but needed help sometimes so I thought this would be more aimed at her age. Having played this myself and having quite a good grasp on Mathematics I was very disappointed with it and quite honestly regret paying the £14.99 for it. I wish I had now bought her the Maths Training as she enjoys this and does not get fed up with it like this game. She now plays more on her braintraining game and her nanny's Maths Training when she goes to hers. Not happy at all with the game.

See one answered question