Customer reviews

The Incredible Hulk (Xbox 360)
Platform: Xbox 360|Change
Price:£25.99 - £29.99

on 30 August 2017
Quick delivery my son loved it smashing stuff about.
on 9 February 2015
Bought for my son he likes these sort of games, he will love this
on 16 July 2014
My seven-year old absolutely loves anything Hulk-related so this went down a storm! Fun and fast paced he gets to smash up things without messing the house! A winner.
on 23 July 2013
I purchased this game for my grandson,he is now playing with it and thinks it's great.My thanks to all for making this little boy very happy.
on 16 June 2016
loved it cheers
on 17 October 2017
Bad copy
on 2 January 2014
Arrived quickly and is Gould value for money It us as described and exactly what I wanted for my grandson
on 15 July 2014
it was what it was advertised as, perfect
on 30 January 2015
Very good
on 17 August 2013
The game was a present, to a grandson, and whilst it held his attention for a week or so, he lost interest. I think, mainly, because it was a bit limited in what you could do in it.