Customer reviews

on 9 March 2017
Excellent value I have arthritis in my spine and I bought this initially for my feet it works really well for this and it's original purpose
on 23 March 2017
It Shows a Pack of 10 straps yet you only get 2 straps
on 20 July 2017
Replacements for my cat basket, work a treat .
on 2 October 2015
Just what I needed for the cat basket
on 28 June 2017
Good
on 7 August 2017
Exactly what I needed.
on 29 November 2010
These will NOT hold a basket onto a bike. They are very thin, more of a cheap sparkly gold than the gold portrayed in the picture, and look like cheap cats collars. They are weak and will not position and hold a bike basket securely. I was very disappointed.
on 28 July 2010
On a positive note, the straps arrived quickly and they are staps which hold the basket onto the bike. On a negative note, The description is "brown leather straps"; however, the straps are actually gold in colour and do not feel or look like leather. They could be leather with a gold finish on it, but they are definitely not brown, which I found disappointing.
on 4 October 2010
I was expecting brown leather straps with gold buckle as suggested by the photograph,however straps are leatherette and gold coloured - not brown at all.Arrived quickly but not what I wanted or expected.
on 27 March 2014
Bought these as recommended to go with bike basket. Should have read the description more before purchasing. Very plastic looking strap and would not enhance the product the where suggested to go with, if you don't mind tacky things they are serviceable, just not my sort of stuff, I like leather.

See one answered question