Customer reviews

on 9 March 2017
Excellent value I have arthritis in my spine and I bought this initially for my feet it works really well for this and it's original purpose
on 20 July 2017
Replacements for my cat basket, work a treat .
on 2 October 2015
Just what I needed for the cat basket
on 28 June 2017
Good
on 2 September 2017
really useful for repairing ancient cat basket
on 7 August 2017
Exactly what I needed.
on 23 March 2017
It Shows a Pack of 10 straps yet you only get 2 straps
on 29 November 2010
These will NOT hold a basket onto a bike. They are very thin, more of a cheap sparkly gold than the gold portrayed in the picture, and look like cheap cats collars. They are weak and will not position and hold a bike basket securely. I was very disappointed.
on 28 July 2010
On a positive note, the straps arrived quickly and they are staps which hold the basket onto the bike. On a negative note, The description is "brown leather straps"; however, the straps are actually gold in colour and do not feel or look like leather. They could be leather with a gold finish on it, but they are definitely not brown, which I found disappointing.
on 4 October 2010
I was expecting brown leather straps with gold buckle as suggested by the photograph,however straps are leatherette and gold coloured - not brown at all.Arrived quickly but not what I wanted or expected.

See one answered question