Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change

on 25 April 2016
Daughter couldn't have been happier to receive this, however as item doesn't come with appropriate valve for inflation, she hasn't been on it yet as a trip to the bike shop is needed. Disappointing to have to tell her your average bike pump won't do the job,so beware.
on 1 January 2014
All good except it had to be inflated & although we did own a hand pump we didn't have a adapter so a delay in being able to use it.
on 22 May 2017
My daughter loves as much as I did in the 80s
on 17 August 2014
Quick delivery good product
on 6 October 2014
I bought one each for my two granddaughters, aged 11 and 8 years. After a few stubbles, trying to keep their balance, they were soon hopping the length of the garden. Great result, great exercise, great value. Beats spending £30 for them to sit inside on the sofa playing video games!! One happy Grandma and two delighted girls. Excellent service from the seller.
on 3 April 2016
Arrived very quick. I ordered this for my children as I had once myself as a child & nostalgic reasons. Seemed made as well as I remember mine was but now I'm a adult my 8.7st isn't quite the same for bouncing on one of these. Unfortunately I'm going to have to leave all the fun to my children playing on this 😭 but super happy with purchase as a fab price!! Well done! 5☆☆☆☆☆
on 21 September 2011
I received this product exactly one day after I received the "despatched" email. Very prompt delivery.
Very well made too.
Tricky to master - it would have been useful for an ideas / hints leaflet.
Also, I received one with a blue platform and a red ball and my son originally wanted the one pictured, he is, however very happy to have received one at all so that is not a problem.
on 11 August 2013
Fantastic item. Easy to pump up & stays inflated. Bought for my son to make physio more fun & he loves it. Withstands an adults weight too!!. Would definitely recommend this item.
on 29 June 2013
I loved these growing up and bought this one for my niece. She too loves bouncing around on it. It's a lot easier to use than a pogo stick which her elder sister has.
on 9 October 2013
My daughter has some fun on it but the ball out of the middle keeps falling out to much hassle putting it back in all the time