Customer reviews

Size: 5 Halter; Schiene 0,75m|Change

on 14 November 2013
Before purchasing this item, I was a bit sceptical if it would hold what I wanted it, however, once installed I was very impressed with the results.

The item comes with plugs and screws for fixing into brick, you just need a 6mm masonery drill bit and a cross head screwdriver and after drilling 3 holes and putting the plugs and screws in, you are good to go.

I have 3 spades, a fork and some tree loppers on the rack and it holds them with ease. Simply put the handle up to the bracket, lower it down and it grips perfectly. Then to remove simply lift the item up and it will release. I've uploaded a picture of the rail on the product page, so hopefully this gives you an idea how it works in practice.

I am planning to order a couple more of these to tidy the rest of my garage out they are really that good.
review image
on 26 January 2013
Being the proud owner of a new shed I really wanted my garden tools stored properly; my old shed that had fallen down had a wide selection of old nails and the like with spades, hoes, forks and whatnots dangling often precariously, and I was determined to do better.

Having looked at a range of options I selected the Bruns Device Support Bracket system, and got two rails with a couple of extra hooks; the supplier was excellant and rang me to check that my order was not duplicated and the goods arrived within a couple of days.

The hook system works really well, even mu wife who was not convince is impressed; I realise that its a more expensive option than a few hammered in nails but it really is brilliant, in fact I am ordering a couple more.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 July 2014
I have been looking for years for a good rack for garden tools, I believe I have finally found not just a good rack, but a brilliant rack! As with any great design it is simplicity itself, and so easy to use, just press the tool against the tool holder to hang it, just lift slightly to release it. It will take any number of different shaped tools, and additional tool holders can be added to the bracket that attaches to the wall; I have 18 holders on two 0.75 M brackets, and there is room perhaps for at least two more holders if needs be.

An amazing product, and at a good price, less than the cost of many inferior racks.
on 7 May 2016
Have a read of all those other reviews - this item really is that good! I bought the 0.75m rail (which isn't listed on the Bruns homesite for some reason - only 0.5m and 1.0m are shown as products) as that was space I had available (I bought two as it's in a corner of my garage with 2 similar length spaces).

The 0.75m rail has enough space to take about 7 or 8 "holders" in total - I have 5 and 2 hooks on each of the 0.75m rails and there's enough space between things to get everything in and out, although it's a bit tight. 6 might be a better suggestion.

The gripping / ungripping action is brilliant as well as the fact it'll take almost anything in its grasp!
on 15 October 2015
This is both a great idea and also a great quality item. It has transformed an untidy/cluttered cupboard into a spacious tidy space. Very good quality and holds items of varying weights. Would definitely recommend this item and will probably be buying more Considered plastic ones first of all but so pleased decided on this one. Would definitely recommend.
on 29 March 2016
Purchased to support spades, forks etc in the shed. I was very sceptical because I couldn't see how it worked, but, encouraged by Amazon feedback, I took a chance. Very glad I did - it is so effective and simple to use. I still can't see how it works, but it doesn't matter. Ordered a second!
on 20 January 2014
This is definitely the best tool rack / hanging system I have ever seen.
Corrosion proof and so simple.

The weight of the tools themselves "pulls" the holders closed and holds the tools firmly in place.
A really simple, elegant and ingenious solution.
You can get extra bits and pieces too.

Great for garden and garages.
I think I am going to order another one...
on 10 August 2012
... to the perennial problem of how best to store garden tools. Two of the 5 holder sets, one a bit offset above the other, hold 7 hand tools (2 spades, fork, rake, hoe, azada, weeder) and a Stihl brushcutter and a long reach power hedge trimmer. The hedge trimmer is a bit too heavy to be supported solely by the holders so its base rests on the ground with the shaft held securely by the Bruns kit. Simple d-i-y to fit.
on 13 September 2011
The item arrived initially with only the rail and the four hooks missing. Two e-mails later and I got an apology and the items were sent. In fact they did arrive just on the last day to be within their promise. I should not have had to chase for missing bits and I should not have had to chase twice. The items are fine in use and I recommend them, so lets hope this was just a one off screwup between sales and despatch. alls well that ends well but they lose a star. The item itself is excellent, it was only the customer service that stumbled.
on 4 September 2014
Brilliant bit of kit, very flexible for altering spacing of holders and adding additional ( I added x2 and found this 0.75m version could take the additional holders just), have used for over a year now and it works great, grabs tools every time and hand dropped anything yet ! Fantastic quality.