on 6 January 2016
It work. But if your locking nut is too tight, you have to have a air impact wrench. And after you remove one, you absolutely not able to remove the locking nut from the remover. So, in my case, because it was too tight, I can only remove one. The remaining, I am going to ask someone to remove it.
review image
10 people found this helpful
on 7 March 2016
Waste of time and money, obviously the locking nuts on my Clio are made of stone super hard steel as the threads inside these just striped off and couldn't get a grip. Like many of the posts on here, after a quick trip to YouTube I just ended up hammering on a slightly under size socket and cracking the nut. If only I'd done that straight away I'd have saved a lot of time.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2016
Purchased these to remove a locking wheel nut on a Ford Focus.I used the smaller remover with a cordless impact wrench.Pressed the remover onto the locking wheel nut, placed the impact wrench in reverse and ten seconds the locking wheel nut was off.To get the locking wheel nut out of the remover I had to grind two flats on the locking wheel nut and grip it in a vise,then just used a ratchet to unscrew the remover.
on 25 October 2017
For reference it doesn’t work on a 2011 Ford ka. However theres nothing wrong with the product itself it just doesn’t work on my car. It would work on many others and is a much cheaper option than taking it to a garage.
on 30 August 2017
Nuts out
2 people found this helpful
on 2 July 2017
Swift delivery , handy tool to have
on 5 January 2015
these work well at removing wheel studs when you have no wheel lock key make sure to remove any foil that is on the stud before using these i took me several trys until i relised to remove foil around wheel stud first
on 13 April 2018
Great done the job and great price.
on 5 June 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 29 March 2016
Good idea but doesnt work on locking wheel nuts with a revolving collar as fitted on my Volvo.