TOP 100 REVIEWERon 18 October 2015
I ordered this to be used on the beaches of Bournemouth in those British summers when water temperature rarely reaches comfortable ranges.
+ the build quality is very good and you get a lot for your money.
+ the colors are very nice, I ordered the blue one.
- unfortunately, the sizing was really off for me. I'm 6 feet tall and 72 kg so I'm a slim built. I'm wide in the shoulders and tight in the hips but unfortunately the design of this wetsuit is more generic. For me, it felt very uncomfortable, especially at the armpits since the arm's design points laterally and not down so they fit alright only if you keep your hand horizontally. The moment you relax your arms, huge bulges form at the under-pits which work like air pumps when you move your hands, pumps which pump air inside your wetsuit... which when swimming would be cold water instead. Also, for me it was very wide of the hips and felt very uncomfortable.
+ I then contacted the seller and asked for a replacement. After several calls, they kindly explained to me that given my measurements, I require a medium tall wetsuit which they don't have available for this particular wetsuit. I have then returned it for a full refund. Thanks!
So my recommendation is to first contact the seller and provide them with your measurements. They will then confirm (or not) that these wetsuits would fit well.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Kind Regards

If you didn't find my review sufficiently clear and informative or if you have any questions about the item, please comment on this review and I'll make sure I answer all your questions. Thank you very much :)

Kind Regards
on 15 February 2017
This is a very well made product and I was disappointed it did not fit properly. The chest size at 46/48 and 6' 4" was perfect. Unfortunately it was too large around the legs and arms. I give full marks to the company for arranging the return and refund.
on 9 June 2010
The shortie wetsuit arrived within 24hrs of ordering, this is the fastest delivery I've ever had!

The shortie wetsuit is of outstanding quality, a snug tight but very comfortable fit. I bought a different make before, but this one feels so much better, the body-shape is better tailored!

Would certainly recommend it, and I shall shop here again, absolutely brilliant!!
on 26 June 2017
"Sturdy leash pull..." don't be fooled... The zip disintegrated on its third use. The leash pull never worked anyway, always had to get someone else to help. Don't buy this, spend the money and get a wetsuit from a company that fits decent zips. When the zip fails its no longer any use.
on 16 November 2016
Quality seems good although for me who is quite broad on top and fairly slim of hip a little more room round the thighs than I would like. Body length suits well and I am long in the back.
on 30 May 2016
Excellent quality product, but be careful which size you order, as they are a snug fit. Email the seller for size advice before you order.
on 27 November 2016
Excellent. Well made
on 2 December 2016
Does the job
on 15 October 2016
Son very impressed
on 19 July 2017
Fantastic, wears well, dose its job well and comfortable.