on 17 October 2012
I have had the same model of this microwave for 6 years, good value for money. My new one arrived today I am disappointed that it is smaller than my old one. The dimensions are completely wrong in the advert, perhaps Amazon should check this out.
Otherwise was happy with the product only wish it was the size as stated in the technical info.
on 4 August 2009
i bought this oven as it is a simple to use 2 dial microwave. i wanted an easy to use appliance so my kids (teenagers) could use it by themselves ! select the cook / temperature (etc) dial, then select the time dial, easy peasy, teenager friendy, its as simple as that ! it has a glass plate the turns the food and cooks evenly. it is a white, compact, cheap, ideal microwave !
22 Comments| 164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 July 2013
It makes strange noises and needs more than the normal time to heat.
I was thinking in returning, but was used already.
So, I wouldn't recomend!
on 1 June 2017
Almost 4 years and still good and in great working condition. Would definitely recommend.
on 19 September 2012
Not quite as large as I expected but a good microwave. Big enough to do the job! Looks very smart. Very easy to use.
on 31 October 2013
Good value for money. Simple to use, not too many buttons and does what you want a basic microwave to do - reheat and defrost.
on 4 November 2013
Had to be returned as turntable did not work properly and made a horrible noise as f something was loosen
on 8 September 2013
I brought this for my 91 year old Father. He needed a microwave which was simple to use. This microwave has only 2 settings temperature and time. It is so simple to use. If you are looking for something basic with no fancy items then look no further.
on 29 October 2012
I chose this because it is from a reputable brand, and it's a simple microwave.

There are two dials, one for power, the other is the timer. that's all I need to set it to warm something up. I don't need a grill, the one in my cooker is far better. I don't need to go through fancy menus to enter the food type and weight. I've got a gas oven for roasting meat.

The oven is well made too, Daewoo is a reputable Korean brand.
on 8 January 2014
My mum was excited to get her new microwave only to find that it didn't heat up upon using it for the first time. the plate went round and it made a noise but the items remained cold despite her trying all the various settings and checking the instructions so it went right back to amazon next day!
we have ordered another but if this is the same then we wont be ordering another one!