Platform: Xbox 360|Change
Price:£4.99+ £2.03 shipping

on 11 January 2009
I bought this game for £15 and i played on it for about an hour before it started to get a bit boring. There are not many tennis players on this game, It is a very hard game as well.
on 17 February 2010
I played this for 2 weeks but when I put it on the shelf it never moved from there until now. Good game but you really need to like tennis to play it.
on 1 July 2015
Great game
on 12 July 2008
Right this game is awesome, and i really reccomend buying it.
Only 2 things really bug me about this game

1. No Wimbledon. i really cant think why they wouldnt put the biggest tennis tournement in the world on this game.
2. Is it just me or is it always a 50/50 chance that you will return a serve? becasue when i do it i either get it back, but mostly it just hits me, or my guy runs out of the way, which really pisses me off
on 29 June 2008
When I first bought this game I was shocked because I kept missing the ball whenever it came to me. However after some practice the game grew on me.

Tip:- Make sure you practice first.
on 14 July 2008
The only drawback to owning this game is that you're STUCK!!! with Andy Flaming Murray on the front damn cover!!!!!!! Man I can't stand him!!!! I don't care that he's English cause I'm English. But flaming hell he's now on games! Jeez! LMAO!!!!!! Anyway sorry, Class game this is, and it's fantastic that Tennis is getting a better reputation now instead of crappy and yobbo filled Football ;)
66 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 January 2009
I liked the first 2, and Virtua Tennis, but this is just too hard! Never even made it out of the tutorials. Rubbish!

See one answered question