on 9 July 2010
This is a fantastic product in my opinion: it has a very well-lit screen; the buttons stand out nicely from the background; I really love electronic games, particularly the portable variety, and this product did not disappoint me: I have enjoyed playing it very much since I received it. In short, I would highly recommend it to any electronic game lover! I have rated it's durability very low: this is because I am a little concerned about this, as the product feels to me as though it were made of not very thick plastic (the buttons, the framework and the area round the screen). Other than that, though, I absolutely love it and enjoy playing it. I was very glad to find out on site that the game is for one player, and therefore that that player plays against the game itself: this helps me because, the game's being so, I am not obliged to pick the colour of my playing pieces, the game therefore picks my colour for me: I am unable to see colours, and that is why I am glad that the game is for one player only.
on 10 December 2013
Handheld electronic game - love it - solo player, keeps me occupied for ages....Visually a little difficult - player has black which is easy, but game has white although does circle chosen dots with black....v easy to work - about 3x2.5in - ideal - pocket sized - goes to sleep but always active - could do with cover but ideal for quiet moments on train or waiting for appts etc....well pl with it at cost - looks a little trashy but strong/looks and works well - just wish computer played in red - would make it better/easier - can operate on 3 levels but basically undemanding, simple to operate and yeh I love it...fun....Ideal stocking filler for anyone who has everything else!! Squirrel 59 - Tu 10.12.13
on 7 February 2013
Brought this for my husband as he seems to spend a lengthy time on the loo, so thought that this may distract him. Great traditional game very easy to use will be bringing on travel and holidays.
on 2 February 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my husband. It's compact, doesn't make a noise and keeps him entertained. What more could a woman want?
VINE VOICEon 15 August 2014
You couldn't give this game anything but the full five stars - the traditional and ever-popular game `Connect 4' in a handheld computerised version! I've had mine for years and still plays great and still very addictive!

A great quality handheld game - one of 300+ I now have! :-)
on 6 February 2014
arrived today you need 2020 vision their is no backlight the screen is 36x36 mm less than AN INCH AND A HALF. So i dont know where another reviewer got his or her measurements from. I will go in the wotnot draw in my house until i can palm it off at a boot fair.
on 2 May 2014
Bought this for my mum for her birthday as she likes handheld games like this. Good little game, the screen is a little hard to see in some lights but other than that it's a good little game.
on 22 November 2014
Brilliant gift keeps the kids entertained and affordable
on 18 December 2014
Great price not found in shops, thanks. A+++
on 25 November 2013
My granddaughter is always playing it

See one answered question