on 11 May 2017
Used this on a Canon HF G30 between the wireless lavalier mic and a Tascan DR60D MK II, the noise this thing generated was horrendous for what should be a shielded lead, when I unplugged it and put in the bog standard lead that I had been using the noise disappeared. I know this wasn't expensive and it shows, the sad thing is I ordered 2 and the other one hasn't arrived yet. Sorry but avoid this like the plague...
on 6 August 2017
The length is okay, but the cable is so inflexible and the connectors so big and chunky that I've found this cable mostly useless.

It doesn't fit into my phone unless I remove the cover as the connectors are so large, and its so thick and unforgiving it's almost impossible to point both ends in the same direction - as I would require to use this to play audio via my cars aux input.

Also I find the connection quality often drops as one or other of the connectors has become loose and requires tightening.
on 2 August 2012
I am deeply impressed with both this cable and the fact that I ordered it yesterday lunchtime & it was delivered this morning (by virtue of Super Saver Delivery no less )! I've not had time to really test the acoustic performance of the cable but I can tell you that it is very well made & doesn't display any trace of 'noise' or sensitivity to placement. This is a budget item but definitely represents a step improvement to the 'bell wire' standard item that many manufacturers include with product as standard. Factor in the first class delivery service & I reckon that this gets a solid 'buy' recommendation from me! Final footnote; Amazon work you hard to secure the free Super Saver Delivery option. Tip: double check the total cost of the order by clicking on 'your account' then selecting 'your orders' (you'll need to sign in again) then you'll see a list of your orders with 'Order Total' values all displayed. If you've been charged for delivery you are able to amend delivery options from here by going into the order. Hope this helps!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 February 2013
I needed a quality audio cable to connect my laptop to a sound system.

I didn't want to risk any noise on the line so I plumped for this cable as it stated it was all nicely shielded and had metal (not plastic) connectors.

My choice was justified as there was not a hint of noise on the line, despite running for 5 metres near mains cables and other signal cables.

It's not a cheap cable but then you most certainly get what you pay for. The cable itself is very flexible and about the same thickness as a mains lead to a PC monitor, probably as result of all the shielding.

Top quality and highly recommended. In fact, it was so good I bought another!
on 13 December 2015
I had to return this. It would not work with my Fiio X3 All New 2nd Gen High Resolution mp3 player. It would not push far enough in. I had to buy Ugreen 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack to Jack Cable 90 Degree Right Angle for Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung,Smartphones, Tablets and Speakers,24K Gold Plated Male to Male,0.5m, Black which worked admirably.

on 20 December 2016
The cable does what it should but a small note, the cable from connector to connector is 30cm, I was thinking (Wife does say not to do this much) that the cable without the connectors would be 30cm but even still does the job it was intended for. Good quality cable at a really cheap price too, the connection is a nice snug fit and I would recommend this cable.
on 25 December 2015
I decided to buy this instead of one of the many similar cables that are 1/3rd the price as I previously used a budget cable, which worked well until about 6 months of use when it started playing up and only providing mono sound depending on how the cable was bent.

When this cable arrived it was well packaged and had a premium look to it. Sadly it seems the extra money I paid only went into the superficial. The cable is fairly thick and feels sturdy, however this is where the plus points end. Upon removing the cable the metal sleeve at one end fell off and would need glueing to stay on. It's only cosmetic though so not the biggest issue. Next, while one end plugs in to devices securely (as all aux cables I've ever owned have), the other end doesn't 'click' in and can be removed by a gentle shake of the device it's plugged into or a slight nudge. Not the best start. Most dammingly however, is that this cable exhibits the same issue as my previous cable from the very first time I used it; depending on the orientation of the cable, it will only broadcast in mono! This doesn't bode well for the cables longevity.

Considering how much this cost it's hardly worth sending back, but I'll never be buying a Fisual cable again as they're clearly not fit for purpose. Perhaps I've been unlucky with my sample, but at the very least this experience shows poor quality control.
on 5 December 2012
After a long process of reading reviews to select a good quality audio lead to connect my PC and iPod to a sound system, I chose this one for its looks and review rating. After a few days of use, I can say that I'm happy on all counts. The cable itself is thicker / heavier than many on the market and this gives a feel of quality to begin with, but more importantly the sound is noticeably better than other leads I've used.
The 2m length is useful and the cable doesn't seem to get twisted like others do.
Unless anything goes wrong after a period of regular use, I'm extremely happy with the product and would recommend it to others.
on 20 January 2017
Poor quality. The chrome shoudlers slide off very easily(made from flimsy plastic). The cable doesnt "clip" in to an aux port to the lightest pull on the cable will pull it out. It can't be used in conjunction with a phone case as the shoulder interferes with it.
on 29 July 2017
Very fat plug body means it doesn't fit any device with a recessed socket (like an Echo Dot, or a phone in a case), or with a socket close to another. But worse, it's not eligible for return (violating UK consumer law, and Amazon's own terms of sale), so you're stuck with it anyway.