on 2 November 2010
I've had this watch for a few months now.

Positives: It looks nice, and this strap makes it less formal. Not too big, easy to adjust and a clever stopwatch. I've accidentally scraped the glass a few times, but it hasn't scratched & still looks brand new.

Negatives: I can see the leather strap will wear out long before the watch does - it's fading around the buckle.

Overall - I'm really pleased with this watch.
on 6 September 2013
i have many watches. some costing over £1000. the build on this watch at this price is phenomenal. I also have another citizen cal 3200 with perpetual calendar - i paid a lot more for that, but build quality of both watches is the same. This watch won't skip a beat. You want a nice watch? Citizens are fantastic. Buy it. Also check out their red arrows range.
on 10 October 2011
This is a great watch, bought as a gift for my partner, who was very pleased with it. I would have given it 5* except that the second hand on the main face of the watch is actually the 'chronograph' second hand (i.e. it's used for the stopwatch function) so it doesn't actually go round unless you're using the watch as a stopwatch. The actual second hand is on one of the smaller dials that you can see behind the main face of the watch - I thought this was a bit odd.

The watch charged quickly left out in a bright room for a day or so, and now maintains it's charge with just normal exposure to daylight on the wrist - no need to ever replace the battery is a plus.
on 8 April 2011
I've had this watch for nearly 12 months now and it still impresses me as much as when I first bought it. It's got timeless great looks, keeps time perfectly and it's very comfortable to wear.
on 14 June 2016
VERY NICE LOOKING WATCH AND VERY PLEASED WITH IT, WOULD HAVE LIKED IT IF THE SECOND HAND WENT AROUND ALL THE TIME, BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM TO, ALTHOUGH THAT MIGHT JUST BE THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT DO SO. HOWVER, IF THAT IS THE CASE IT SHOULDN'T BE DIFFICULT TO MAKE THE SECOND HAND GO AROUND.
on 10 August 2014
Exactly what i wanted, did not bother trying to charge up, just put it on and away it went, very pleased with the purchase, easy to see in the dark.
on 10 June 2014
Looks smart, doesn't need a new battery ever, I have been using mine daily for 4 years now and the strap is still going strong. A gift from an old girlfriend, she went the watch stayed :)
on 26 November 2013
Really good looking watch. I now have 3 Citizen Eco-Drive watches in this price range and all are of a really smart design without being too ostentatious.
on 12 March 2014
Good solid watch strong leather strap looks good on I needed a watch that looks the part but not over the top
on 7 January 2014
This watch caught my eye a while a go but at higher price point.I have been after an eco drive watch for a while and when the price came down just after xmas I decided to treat myself.The brown strap and face are well set off against the silver bezel and I have already had a few comments admiring the watch.

See one answered question