on 6 September 2013
i have many watches. some costing over £1000. the build on this watch at this price is phenomenal. I also have another citizen cal 3200 with perpetual calendar - i paid a lot more for that, but build quality of both watches is the same. This watch won't skip a beat. You want a nice watch? Citizens are fantastic. Buy it. Also check out their red arrows range.
on 24 January 2017
I already had exactly the same watch for >5 years, but it unfortunately broke when it fell harshly on a hard stone floor (the minute hand disconnected). I liked it so much , I decided to buy a new one of exactly the same sort. Incredible quality for the money!
on 4 December 2017
As advertised and arrived well packaged.
on 7 January 2016
having admired this watch for some time I at last went for it and I must say it is one of the nicest watches I own I am more than pleased.
on 10 August 2014
Exactly what i wanted, did not bother trying to charge up, just put it on and away it went, very pleased with the purchase, easy to see in the dark.
on 26 November 2013
Really good looking watch. I now have 3 Citizen Eco-Drive watches in this price range and all are of a really smart design without being too ostentatious.
on 12 March 2014
Good solid watch strong leather strap looks good on I needed a watch that looks the part but not over the top
on 10 October 2011
This is a great watch, bought as a gift for my partner, who was very pleased with it. I would have given it 5* except that the second hand on the main face of the watch is actually the 'chronograph' second hand (i.e. it's used for the stopwatch function) so it doesn't actually go round unless you're using the watch as a stopwatch. The actual second hand is on one of the smaller dials that you can see behind the main face of the watch - I thought this was a bit odd.

The watch charged quickly left out in a bright room for a day or so, and now maintains it's charge with just normal exposure to daylight on the wrist - no need to ever replace the battery is a plus.
on 11 February 2014
This is one of the best watches for the money I have in my collection, looks stylish feels fantastic on proud to wear it
on 6 June 2015
Absolutely fantastic watch,a excellent upgrade on my existing citizen watch 10/10

See one answered question