on 23 December 2016
Excellent purchase, very good for examining old documents where the print is often small and sometimes the font is hard to decipher. Delivered on schedule.
on 12 June 2017
I needed a magnifying glass quickly and this fits the bill ideally. Sold at a very good price and very quickly delivered. One happy customer here.
on 31 July 2017
Brought these for my 3 kids to look at insects and bugs they have collected around the garden.
For the price I was pleasantly surprised on how good the quality was. The kids were looking at everything from bugs to finger prints, kept them busy for ages. Not sure they are 6 x magnification but was good for what they wanted. They arrived very quickly aswell.
on 17 March 2017
A great little magnifying glass, I really only need it for looking at cooking instructions that seem to be getter smaller and smaller or my eyes are getting older and older
on 21 March 2017
Does the job very well. Others I have bought have been nowhere near as clear as this, bought 2 infact and I am jolly pleased
on 16 March 2017
Great little item. Handy to keep in my handbag so I can now read all that small print.
on 13 August 2017
Purchased for a grandparent. This worked well enough, but was not very comfortable to hold. Could have gained an extra star if there was a better grip.
Arrived on time and in new condition.
on 9 June 2017
good value and materials
on 14 May 2017
Great...just what I needed
on 21 July 2017
I bought this for my grandson, a budding naturalist. light, easy to hold, good magnification.,much better than 'toy' magnifiers.