Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 November 2016
Walking in the Rain, Looking through the Eyes of Love, Story Book Love are my personal favourites but all tracks are good . David Cassidy had/has a brilliant singing voice which I did not realise in the 70s due his teenybopper/heartthrob status . 40 years later I now appreciate his talent.
on 29 January 2017
In my humble opinion the best album out of the eight the Partridge Family released during their 4 years (1970-1973) in the limelight.
Two of my favourite singles "Walking in the Rain" and "Looking Through The Eyes of Love" are on this one and there are no duff tracks.
"Take Good Care of Her", "Maybe Someday" and "Something`s Wrong" are the other highlights for me - but all the tracks are good old fashioned 70`s pop songs that have endured well and still sound good over 40 years on.
on 6 September 2001
to be totally honest this is not my fave partridge record. but some of the songs have as much quality as the other records but on the whole not as good.The song 'somthings wrong' is the most mature song on the album. The album is still packed with partidge style the harmonies. still a good listen, may take longer to get into it as it would anyother partrigde lp.
on 18 December 2010
This album from 1973 featured a cover version of Walking In The Rain which comes across very well but it is however not my favourite track I give that award to the track Take Good Care Of Her because of the passion in the David Cassidy voice .I believe the song relates to a boy being dumped by his girl for another bloke and him wishing him well,"now you have got my baby take good care of her"as the song goes.
I have only given this album a 4 rating because I dont think that it is as good as Sound Magazine but its still pretty good.Not being a girl I am not a heart throb of David Cassidy but I do think that he has got a great voice and that backed up by Shirley Jones who also has a good voice it all came across very well. The arrangement of the rhythm tracks together with the strings and horns though are what gives this album its quality.
on 2 January 2017