Price:£2.49+ Free shipping

on 8 November 2015
If I could give this 0 stars I would. Officially the worst product I have bought on Amazon to date. Light is little more than a low glow. Not even as bright as the light on your sky remote control. The rubber band is cheap and tacky.

Avoid
review image
on 2 February 2009
I know this is meant to be a toy, however I purchased this product as a safty measure for my work place. We have rooms that automatically are lit when the door is open, and when the door shuts the light goes off. It has meant taking a light in there me just so I don't accidentaly get shut in the dark. This toy means that I can still work with the safe knowledge that if the door is accidently closed while I am in there I can get out safely. It is so small and fits so nicely that I don't have the bother of balancing a light and my work. So this counts as easy to use, hands free, emergency lighting. Thank you.
on 6 December 2010
I bought this item a while ago and thought it was really good. I thought it was a shame it is just one light, but have since noticed that four packs are for sale at almost the same price so i have now bought those too. This is a really fun gift or item. By itself it is a little less fun but the more you have the better. Its great for parties. The light is quite strong even though it is small. The build quality doesn't seem that great but it has lasted so far. I was scared the elastic would break but its held so far as well. I think its a great product but a bit expensive, i recommend you check out the four pack instead, you get more colours and these are much better if you have more than 1.