on 13 February 2010
I looked for a jigsaw, plenty going on in the picture, (not too much sea, sky or greenery) that was suitable for ages 9-adult and reasonably priced. I thought this was perfect, not to mention that we had also been to the location. Only when I received it and showed it to my daughter did she remind me that we already had it!!! I knew I had made a good choice! I gave it to my nephews.
on 26 December 2010
I received this jigsaw as a Christmas present, and it occupied my time for much of Christmas day and Boxing day. This jigsaw with "soft-click technology" fits together really well, and the pieces seem to be durable.

Very enjoyable and a lovely scene.
on 16 February 2013
I bought this puzzle for my mum for Christmas as she loves doing jigsaw puzzles/ She has been to Tenby so this made the puzzle more intersting for her. She enjoyed putting the puzzle together, this gave her hours of pleasure.
on 16 December 2009
This was purchased as a Christmas present but we decided to do it ourselves and then frame it. It was very enjoyable doing it and it looked great in the frame. It is now wrapped ready for Christmas.
on 19 January 2014
Bought for my eldey mother who loves jigsaws but complicated patterns not good for her eyes. She loved it and found it challenging but not so much that she couldn't do it. The picture was very clear and brought back holiday memories. Would recommend.
on 26 December 2009
This is a great jigsaw providing lots of fun on a dark winters night.
great illustration on the box and good value for money.
VINE VOICEon 27 September 2010
Wonderfully old-fashioned. Quite a lot of the fun is trying to work out from the shape of the cars and boats when this photo was taken. Anyone who does this jigsaw will want to go to Tenby to see what it is like. Well made jigsaw. Quality stuff.
on 11 March 2011
Bought this puzzle as Tenby is such a special place, plus it has my friend's boat sitting in the harbour.
Recommended buy for anyone who's been there.
on 29 September 2010
This puzzle was so much fun and as the peices were so acurate that you were certain that you had it right.
on 28 February 2013
I liked the variety in this jigsaw. Sea, sand, sky, boats and buildings. Lots of clouds in the sky which helped make this bit easy.