on 10 May 2013
"" It was a great Challenge to do, I have been to < LYNMOUTH myself and found it a very pretty place > and it took me just one whole week to do it in. The colour is beautiful and each piece fits like a Glove. ""
on 14 October 2009
As a jigsaw puzzle enthusiast, doing many over the years, I find my first Ravensburger puzzle has been made of high quality card, has good picture definition and an anti- glare finish.
Unfortunately with this purchase there was a piece missing which spoilt it somewhat especially if it is passed on to the charity shop afterwards!. As far as I can see, unlike other manufacturers, they do not offer a missing piece service.
However, this has not detered me from buying other puzzles in their series.

Overall and enjoyable jigsaw
on 23 April 2010
This is a really nice good quality puzzle. The colours are strong and true to the picture. The subject is very interesting.I really enjoyed doing it and anyone who likes puzzles should like this one.
on 16 March 2013
No vast areas of of one colour or pattern and a nice countryside scene,so we would recommend this puzzle to any average puzzler for a pleasant days relaxation
on 30 March 2014
I have lots of Ravensburger jigsaws and they are of a very high quality. The "snap" feature lets you know if that is the correct piece.
Lovely
on 17 June 2010
Really enjoyed making this jigsaw, lots of different subjects to make and not too much sky! Just the thing for a snowy winters day here in France.
on 19 March 2013
My wife and I enjoy the jigsaw puzzles especially the Ravensburger ones, we think the pieces are slightly different and fit well
on 17 February 2014
we have been given jig saw puzzles for Christmas and it has really given us the bug for them we enjoy doing them
on 1 January 2013
This was where we spent honeymoon & when I saw jigsaw advertised I had to purchase for the memory of 1965
on 26 February 2015
must stop buying these puzzles i lie them too much